Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non Charlton - Rumours/Transfer Window

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea will have 30 players out on loan if Moses goes to west ham.
  • Options

40 less than they had last year!
  • Options
    Kermorgant to Wednesday
  • Options

Kermorgant to Wednesday Charlton on Tuesday

• Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/34073713
    07:26 - Alex Song [Barcelona - West Ham] Loan
    09:23 - Ramiro Funes Mori [River Plate - Everton] £9.5m
  • Options
    Brentford are still at it. Signed another two yesterday, and are meant to be signing a youngster from Shrewsbury today that Palace fans were absolutely raving about from the League Cup game last week
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Wolfsberg to spend half the money they got from Kevin De bruyne,
    on Julian Draxler from Schalke,

You say that like its a bad thing! Draxler is class.

Are you a WUM ?

I just said that as a fact with no inference either way.

That is fantastic business.

Draxler is a superb young player.
    and Dante is a great signing at about 3 million.

Kevin De Bruyne who i like as a player will be the most expensive bench warmer
    since Angel de Maria at Man utd.

• Options
    Nottingham Forest are close to agreeing a deal with Brighton over a loan move for striker Chris O'Grady.
  • Options

Wolfsberg to spend half the money they got from Kevin De bruyne,
    on Julian Draxler from Schalke,

You say that like its a bad thing! Draxler is class.

Are you a WUM ?

I just said that as a fact with no inference either way.

That is fantastic business.

Draxler is a superb young player.
    and Dante is a great signing at about 3 million.

Kevin De Bruyne who i like as a player will be the most expensive bench warmer
    since Angel de Maria at Man utd.

It's the way I read 'half the money' like you were implying it was a rash decision from Wolfsburg.

No, no not on a wind up. I like to think if I was a WUM it would be on something a little more interesting than how a Bundesliga team choose to spend their dosh.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    OK Nomadicaddick, no problem, accept your not a WUM :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So Moses signs a new 4 year contract at Chelsea,
    Then goes to West Ham on Loan for a season ?
    If Moses is not good enough at 24 to get in Chelsea's 18 why will he be good enough in the future ?

The super rich football elite will kill the game one day.
    If Southampton or Swansea start to threaten, the Elite clubs will/have just buy/bought their players to be bench warmers, (been getting worse over last 2 seasons)

• Options
    Looks like Palace midfielder Jonny Williams we've been linked with previously is going Forest on loan
  • Options
    Hull flog Jelavic to West ham for £3m
  • Options
    Now that West Ham have signed Victor Moses on loan, i'd be surprised if they sign Antonio as well
  • Options

Looks like Palace midfielder Jonny Williams we've been linked with previously is going Forest on loan

I can't imagine the Forest fans will be happy, many of their best players leaving, and bringing in average loan players like Williams and O'Grady as replacements, they look more like a bottom half team than promotion candidates
  • Options
    Talk of Reading paying a £2m loan fee to Watford for Vydra. Bonkers money for a loan if true
  • Options
    Jonny Williams is a good player, but injury prone.
  • Options

Talk of Reading paying a £2m loan fee to Watford for Vydra. Bonkers money for a loan if true

Steve Clarke said last season they were struggling with FFP. Clearly not. Something drastic needs to happen in this country or it'll just be an elite group who yo-yo between the Prem and Championship.
  • Options

Come on Colin, where are ya pal :-)

He's just copying and pasting your post right now, it will be on here soon :)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reading might get £4m from chelsea for Hector.
  • Options
    Quite convenient that the De Gea deal didn't go through for Real. They'll now get him on a free in the summer.

• Options
    Anyone else think Real have pulled a master stroke on United thinking they'll get De Gea for nothing next summer and have ensured he didn't go elsewhere by leading United on.
  • Options
    They saw Woodward coming from a mile off there and completely played Utd.
  • Options
    Glenn Murray deal seems pretty reasonable to me? I know he's a little older but 5m for someone who proved last year he could score about 10 or so goals with enough playing time.
  • Options
    This charming fellow joins Norwich ...
  • Options

Stevie May meant to be having a medical at Preston, £800k

Derby meant to be splashing big again, rumoured £5m for Jacob Butterfield of Huddersfield

And the latest player linked to Chef Wendy (its a new one every hour) is Liam Bridcutt

Come on Colin, where are ya pal :-)

You're on a roll @AFKABartram they got that free wifi working well in the Cannon Street Wetherspoons??? :wink:
  • Options
    I think after Liverpool got Andy Carroll on deadline day the appetite from clubs to do big deals at the end of the window has been dampened.

I hate how sky sports have turned it into some dramatic soap opera drama, makes me laugh when they go round the country and there are presenters in the rain stood there grumpy saying "nope, nothing here".

• Options
    bit early for that @TelMc32 we're still in stomach lining territory