Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non Charlton - Rumours/Transfer Window

Comments

• Options

CONFIRMED: #SaintsFC completes the #deadlineday signing of @VirgilvDijk from @celticfc on a five-year contract.

Decent signing that.

I'm not too sure about Van Dijk, not seen loads of him but what I have seen I'm not sure how well he'll do. I'm sure he will prove me utterly wrong, my boss who's a big Celtic fan really rates him and thinks he'll do well in the English Prem.
  • Options
    Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko 5m5 minutes ago
    Barnsley finally close to a striker. Smith from Swindon should happen.
  • Options

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko 5m5 minutes ago
    Barnsley finally close to a striker. Smith from Swindon should happen.

Obika apparently leaving too. Along with Byrne leaving, interesting day at Swindon.
  • Options
    Brighton & Hove Albion striker Chris O'Grady has joined his hometown club Nottingham Forest on a season-long loan deal.
  • Options
    Norwich have offered Crystal Palace forward Dwight Gayle a four-year deal at the club.

The clubs are currently discussing a fee.
  • Options
    Manchester United have completed the signing of Monaco's 19-year-old forward Anthony Martial for a fee believed to be £36m.
  • Options
    Saido Berahino has just taken to Twitter and he does not sound happy.

West Brom have rejected four bids from Tottenham for the striker and he has responded by posting the following message:
    Sad how i cant say exactly how the club has treated me but i can officially say i will never play Jeremy Peace.
  • Options

Saido Berahino has just taken to Twitter and he does not sound happy.

West Brom have rejected four bids from Tottenham for the striker and he has responded by posting the following message:
    Sad how i cant say exactly how the club has treated me but i can officially say i will never play Jeremy Peace.

I hope WBA reject all bids for him now. How thick is he?
  • Options
    We get him and de gea on loan till january lol.
  • Options
    Brentford confirm the Ryan Woods signing. He will prove good this kid
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AS YOU WERE: We can confirm that there will be no ins or outs before the transfer window shuts at 6pm #transferdeadlineday #RAFC

— Rochdale AFC (@officiallydale) September 1, 2015

LOL.
  • Options
    RECORD BREAKING!

With that £36m deal for Anthony Martial this is now the most expensive transfer window ever for Premier League clubs.
  • Options
    Martial deal could rise to £58.8m.
  • Options
    This is like wacky races ?

The clock is ticking Stephen Kelly,

• Options

RECORD BREAKING!

With that £36m deal for Anthony Martial this is now the most expensive transfer window ever for Premier League clubs.

I bet Jim White spunked his pants when he announced that on skysports news. Whereisfootballheading#
  • Options
    Swindon have signed Birmingham City's 28-year-old striker Wes Thomas on loan until January, the League 1 club have announced in the last few moments.
  • Options
    IBARBO SIGNS FOR WATFORD

Another signing for Watford and this time it's Victor Ibarbo, who has joined on loan from Serie A runners-up Roma.
  • Options
    Our losses will be down more received then spent.
  • Options
    Chelsea have completed the signing of defender Michael Hector from Reading, the club have announced.

The 23-year-old has signed a five-year contract at Stamford Bridge, but will return to the Madejski Stadium on loan until the end of the season.
  • Options
    A late deal for Hull as they have signed Adama Diomande from Norwegian side Stabaek for an undisclosed fee.

The 25-year-old has scored 17 goals in 21 appearances this season and has penned a three-year deal with Hull.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huddersfield have signed Jamie Paterson on a season-long loan from Nottingham Forest with an option to buy.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    It's gone 6pm which means the transfer window is now CLOSED! Although deals which have not yet been finalised could still come through for the next couple of hours.. Agreed deals have until 8pm for the paperwork to be completed.
  • Options
    Bradley Johnson gone to Derby from Norwich for 6m! Could rise to 7 derby splashing the cash. .. good signing though.
  • Options
    Derby have spent a fortune this summer
  • Options
    BARNSLEY ADD STRIKER SMITH

Barnsley have signed striker Michael Smith on loan from Swindon until January in a deal that includes an agreed purchase option for the winter transfer window.
  • Options
    jakecafc said:

Bradley Johnson gone to Derby from Norwich for 6m! Could rise to 7 derby splashing the cash. .. good signing though.

silly them....why spend money when you can get players on loan in a few weeks. Rd knows best.
  • Options
    Sky sources understand that the deal to take Saido Berahino to Spurs failed to happen simply because the West Brom chairman Jeremy Peace refused to do business.

Tottenham are known to be surprised that Peace chose to make Spurs’ four bids public and made the process personal.

The disappointment felt in north London from the failure to get the deal over the line has been compounded by a belief that both the player and the West Brom manager Tony Pulis wanted the deal to happen. That feeling has been strengthened by the player’s tweet this afternoon suggesting he won’t play for the Baggies again.

We believe negotiations between the two clubs started as long as four months ago and that Spurs received encouraging signs from the Hawthorns throughout the summer.
  • Options
    Stevie May has signed for Preston from Sheff W.
  • Options
    Joleon Lecott WBA to A Villa £2M.
  • Options

Chelsea have completed the signing of defender Michael Hector from Reading, the club have announced.

The 23-year-old has signed a five-year contract at Stamford Bridge, but will return to the Madejski Stadium on loan until the end of the season.

Have I missed something with this guy? Seen him play on loan at two different clubs. Decent enough. But I don't recall him being one of the top Championship players last season.

Maybe a Reading fan wouldn't rate any of our players