Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton vs Charlton 31/7/2015

Comments

• Options

Sounds like Kashi did well. I only hope that doesn't inspire Guy to push Cousins out onto the left to accommodate those two and Ba. Great to have a bit of competition in the squad

With Harriott injured, Bulot now playing elsewhere, Eagles not retained and Reagan-Cook so young and now converted to a right back, until we sign James Henry/A.N.Other, I would not be at all surprised if JC plays the first part of the season on the left.
  • Options

Automatic promotion 0.75% .......... 3rd-6th 3.25% ....... 7th -12th 51% ....... 13th-21st 44.5% ...... The big "R" 0.5%

200/1 to be relegated? Would you lay £1,000?
  • Options
    Solly just rested and no mention of an injury to Cousins so all looking good.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates guys, was at work keeping up to date. Appreciate it.
  • Options

Automatic promotion 0.75% .......... 3rd-6th 3.25% ....... 7th -12th 51% ....... 13th-21st 44.5% ...... The big "R" 0.5%

200/1 to be relegated? Would you lay £1,000?
    Would you , cos I'd back us at that
  • Options
    Nothing about Igor?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Luzon hoping for three players over the next few weeks.

Great to know we're not done yet. Good work on the commentary as well by the way. :-)
  • Options
    Ran out of puff second half. Bolton pressed a lot higher and they looked the better team after the break. Subs didn't really help the shape. Not sure any of them will be pushing for a start against QPR.
    Lots of positives from first half though. JBG is really too good for the championship.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 7m7 minutes ago
    PHOTO | @C_Ceballos92 skins his man before claiming an assist for the Addicks' second goal. #cafc

• Options
    oh yes just to add Madine couldn't hit a massive barn door if it was placed in front of his nose
  • Options
    Good performance and result by the sound of it...but where are all the Northern Addicks?! Used to get bigger support at friendlies in Scotland 20+ years ago...
  • Options
    My daughter counted 60 Addicks in the away end. Well done to all who made the long journey from London and those nearer afield.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With all our behemoths we still concede from a set piece? Definitely need a few more giants ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Good result - did Bolton take it seriously ?
  • Options
    Plenty of positives and a couple of shakey moments too... Bauer looked nervey and not very composed ditto pope .. Everyone else looked thought diarra was outstanding personally love the way Luzon had us passing the ball short bursts from midfield then switching play. Can see why Luzon was seen keen to get and hold up merchant in like makienok but just fear heay lack the touch class of class I hope I'm wrong
  • Options
    Haven't seen any post match comments from Luzon. Did he give an interview? Any mention of signings?
  • Options
    We were by far the better side in the first half and controlled the midfield with Ba and Kashi working well together. Subbing Kashi, Bauer and Fox tilted the game Boltons way and they finished the stronger. I thought Charles-Cook had a great game and had a good understanding with Gudmundsson when going forward.

We certainly didn't look like a team of strangers and I thought we performed as a more cohesive unit than Bolton.

Did Bolton take it seriously? Haven't a clue!
  • Options
    Did we play 4-4-2 or 3-5-2? The OS says 3-5-2 but from what some have said it sounds more like 4-4-2.