Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton vs Charlton 31/7/2015

Comments

• Options
    Reckon there are about 20 of us at The Macron tonight

COYA
  • Options
    I reckon that is 4-4-2 with one of Kashi or Cousins filling in at Right-Back. Assume they don't want to risk Solly.

Would like to have seen Bergdytch at left midfield. As much as Charles-Cook looks like he could be a decent player, not sure he is going to make an impact this year.
  • Options

Please not cousins out wide

He's on a 4 year contract now. We can play him out of position again!!
  • Options

Charles-cook at right back ? strange one.
    can't be 3-5-2 as there is no left wing back if Fox is one of the 3 at the back.
    All will be Revealed no doubt.

Thinking about it more it probably isn't 3-5-2 given the season starts on sat, though if it was I'd have thought Charles-Cook would be the left wing back.
  • Options
    I can guarantee this young man was definitely at Burden park the last time we played Bolton on a Friday night
  • Options

From facebook:

"It's taken over six hours....but WE'VE ARRIVED at the Macron Stadium! Team news on its way... #cafc #CAFCLive "

Is that from tonight or last years Bolton v Blackburn derby?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

No IRA bomb threats on the motorway?

Ah !

The "good" old days !

I may well have been on your coach Jean that day. I seem to remember coming from Bexleyheath a lot back in those days....
    Would have been stewarded by Betty Hutchins.

We managed to get a lift in the back of an empty furniture/removal lorry from the Services when the driver dropped the bombshell that he couldn't take us any further at that time as per his tachograph......

Seem to remember we were 1 or 2 goals down when we got to our seats, where Sweaty Balmer's wife & parents were in the row behind.

• Options
    Kick off is 10 minutes away.
  • Options
    Who's gonna take the captain armband?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone got commentary yet? Still showing as off air for myself.
  • Options
    NomSoup said:

Who's gonna take the captain armband?

I would assume Cousins would be the captain out of that line-up?
  • Options

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Ah !

The "good" old days !

I may well have been on your coach Jean that day. I seem to remember coming from Bexleyheath a lot back in those days....

We managed to get a lift in the back of an empty furniture/removal lorry from the Services when the driver dropped the bombshell that he couldn't take us any further at that time as per his tachograph......

Seem to remember we were 1 or 2 goals down when we got to our seats, where Sweaty Balmer's wife & parents were in the row behind.

Yes that's right, Bet is my usual coach, just seem to remember doing the Bexleyheath stop so thought it might've been yours. We got there at half time. We were 1 up through a great Kinsella strike (after seeing it on TV replay), and then the Bolton avalanche.

What a killer of a trip all round....
  • Options
    A few of us.
  • Options
    Nowt on't t'player.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Ah !

The "good" old days !

Yes that's right, Bet is my usual coach, just seem to remember doing the Bexleyheath stop so thought it might've been yours. We got there at half time. We were 1 up through a great Kinsella strike (after seeing it on TV replay), and then the Bolton avalanche.

What a killer of a trip all round....
    Think you might have me confused with "little Jean Tindall" who stewards coaches from Bromley.

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 57s57 seconds ago
    We're having a slight issue with @CAFCPlayerHD's live commentary. We're working to fix it asap. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 23s23 seconds ago
    Here come the two teams at the Macron Stadium. Alou Diarra captaining the Addicks tonight #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Alooo Aloooo
    Diarra is capt
    Diarra is capt
  • Options

Me and Pete will be on air tonight on CAFCPlayerHD. Should be starting around 7:55pm.

So, do we have audio for this? I'm not getting anything. Still shows AC Chievo Verona

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought Cousins would've been captain.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 28s28 seconds ago
    UNDERWAY | Charlton kick us off here in the north west #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Bauer slips shakey start
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Nowt on't t'player.

They've got technical problems @sethplum

• Options
    cabbles said:

I can guarantee this young man was definitely at Burden park the last time we played Bolton on a Friday night
    Me too...although I later fell asleep...standing up...in a, what I think was the only, Bolton nightclub!!

Happy days...despite the result! :smiley:
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 2m2 minutes ago
    1' Pratley charges down a clearance from @R_charlescook and the loose ball ricochets throguh to @Popey1992 #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

Bauer slips shakey start

Knew he'd be a bad signing
  • Options
    Anyone know a match stream?
  • Options
    Is RCC playing full-back after all?