Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bolton vs Charlton 31/7/2015

Comments

• Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 25s25 seconds ago
    29' Late tackle from Pratley on Watt on the halfway line sees the Addicks awarded a free-kick. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Kashi clattered, but fox deALS and clears.
    Bolton approach, and now Ba chops Pratley.
  • Bolton FK.
    35 yards out, central, one man Charlton wall, two man, ball off bauer falls to fox, ends with our throw
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 13s14 seconds ago
    32' Good block from @patrick5bauer to charge down a long-range shot from Stephen Dobbie #cafc #CAFCLive
  • fox looks to Mackie, and it runs back to fox, but out for Bolton throw
  • We need goals, where is Church when you need him
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 23s23 seconds ago
    33' IMportant block from Derik Osede to cut out @Gudmundsson7's cross. Charlton corner. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • We get a corner after a johan threatening run
  • Corner.
    In, Mackie heads it over
    Bolton goal kick
  • Sponsored links:

• 6'7" and beaten in the air?
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 24s24 seconds ago
    34' @SimonMakienok meets the set-piece but his flick loops over the crossbar #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 8s9 seconds ago
    35' Poor shot from Madine from 25 yards after some good work in midfield from Bolton's Davies #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Not the best corner ever it seems. Bolton have it deep, fox header, but Bolton on the left, diarra tidies up, ba slack pass, madine gets it but a chite shot from him.
  • 6'7" and beaten in the air?

The words "meet" and "set piece" probably indicate that wasn't the case.
  • Reza will come on and score - you just know it!
  • RCC finds watt, he loses out and then fouls, clough attacks us but bauer shows authority, Bolton regain it, look to dobbie, madine gets it and shoots badly
    our goal kick
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9s9 seconds ago
    37' Madine fires off target from the edge of the box. Many yards wide. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Jordan to watt, watt to ba, kasha, and now fox supporting, but we keep it deep now, johan in, finds cousins, but lawrie Wilson thwarts jordan
  • Bolton on left, finds madine, another poor shot
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

No IRA bomb threats on the motorway?

Ah !

The "good" old days !

I may well have been on your coach Jean that day. I seem to remember coming from Bexleyheath a lot back in those days....
    Would have been stewarded by Betty Hutchins.

We managed to get a lift in the back of an empty furniture/removal lorry from the Services when the driver dropped the bombshell that he couldn't take us any further at that time as per his tachograph......

Seem to remember we were 1 or 2 goals down when we got to our seats, where Sweaty Balmer's wife & parents were in the row behind.

Yes that's right, Bet is my usual coach, just seem to remember doing the Bexleyheath stop so thought it might've been yours. We got there at half time. We were 1 up through a great Kinsella strike (after seeing it on TV replay), and then the Bolton avalanche.

What a killer of a trip all round....
    Think you might have me confused with "little Jean Tindall" who stewards coaches from Bromley.

For God's sake....all this bloody time. I feel like I've just been told Santa Claus isn't real as a kid. I thought I knew another lifer :blush:
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    38' @Gudmundsson7 looks for @jordancousins94 with a well-aimed pass but the midfielder just can't control on his chest. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Johan on nthe right, comes in, kasha shot blocked for a corner
  • Still not our strongest side imo, next week is when the real examination starts, good test though tonight.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 54s54 seconds ago
    40' @Lawrie_Wilson turns a dangerous volley from Ahmed Kashi behind for a corner. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Our corner.
    On the left, johan to take it
    in and headed clear, and a great effort from watt but just over
  • Time we started scoring from corners
  • edited July 2015
    andrew gallagher ‏@andygal1 3m3 minutes ago
    Well I could say we have improved since the goal but I can't lie !! We haven't haha #bwfc
  • OOOOHHHH
    nearly.
    C'mon Tone, we want floodgates mate
  • edited July 2015
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 45s45 seconds ago
    41' CLOSE! Watt thumps goalwards from 20 yards and it just whizzes over Ben Amos's crossbar #cafc #CAFCLive

-------------

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL