Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Illuminati

124»

Comments

• SEFREE said:

SEFREE said:

SEFREE said:

SEFREE said:

SEFREE said:

nobody wants to feel they have been made of mug of all their life which is partly why people rebuff the idea that their life is so heavily controlled. the other part to that is an environment has been created where anyone who is seen to be thinking in an alternative or anti view to the controllers they are villified by the masses usually by laughter.

if people are unable to see through what is currently going on (lets just look at the last 15 years briefly as some wont have been alive long enough to go from 9/11, the following fake wars on terror, recession -the so called bank crisis (they stole your money!), uk top brass banging and possibly killing kids, greece being screwed by investments banks then screwed again by the bigger boys in banking, the displacement of innocent people trying to survive by getting to a better place after west systematically f+cks their countries) then these groups will always win and there is an argument to say you all deserve what you get from them because you let them do it.

they dont exist right? but the evidence is all around you.

your life is very heavily controlled from what you eat to what you read, see and think. but we are all too intelligent to fall for it right?

call them what you like but the do exist and they control your life.

Prove it.

And I don't mean by asking questions such

"Why do think all this happened?"
    put politely you are asking for a sound bite answer to 6,000 + years of human history so in the spirit of your reply to me how about you disprove it

You stated that they exist so up to you to back that up, not up to me to prove a negative.

doesn't have to be a soundbite, just no rhetorical questions or links to loony websites.

ive stated what i believe and dont feel i have to prove any thing to anyone other than myself. if you want more dont be lazy do some reseasrch of your own. or dont im easy. im not david icke or alex jones.

as pointers do some research on the current war on terror do some research on the previous two world wars. do some research on the banking system or money since its inception. reserch TTIP and corporate america. do some research on how cereal gets to you breakfast bowl and who controls that, do some research on the royal family, the raping and murdering of kids via upper levels of society at home and abroad (though these groups are not only made up of toffs in the uk). do some research on the music industry, the pharama industry, the food industry.

go find the info for yourself its the only way you will get to a point of understanding what is going on. youve fallen into the trap of wanting it all on a plate but its not a few paragraphs conversation. or dont go find it like i say im easy.

its an extensive subject and the reason these groups win is people want quick fix answers and are too lazy to do the hard yards and find out what is really going on. they would rather get info about events from the sun, sky or bbc but such outlets are part of the problem.

So you are quite happy to label the vast majority of people as "mugs", throw about mentions of 9/11, war on terror, child abuse etc etc but when asked to provide proof you suddenly back off.

Your responses so far is that I either have to prove you wrong (I can't prove a negative) or I have to do all the research myself.

But it seem I've "fallen in the trap of wanting it all on a plate".

No I haven't. I have asked you, the person who is so sure, so convinced and so able to dismiss others as "mugs" for some proof.

You haven't because you know you can't. You can only do what all conspiracy theorist do. Ask rhetotical questions, lump toghether random events without any context and say "it's obvious, look for yourself".

Sorry, but that isn't how it works in the real world. You make a claim then YOU have to back it up. But you can't.
    ive given an opion based on my findings. dude, go do some research then make an opinion based on your own findings. read a book, go interview some people.

what you are proving that people are ostensibly idle and want spoon feeding which is a controllers combined birthday and christmas present. convince yourself either way under your own steam. or dont. its up to you.

but you wont, people rarely do. you want it now. its not a 'now' conversation. those events and industrys are all conected. its a small part of recent human history - go find out how.

as for the real world, which real world are you talking about - the one they make for you or the one they hide from you?

conspiricy theory as a phrase was propergated to get the idle masses to ridicule the people who have started to see through the historic and daily organised lies and events these groups throw out to get their agendas through.

im not a conpsiricy theorist im just a bloke has seen through the constant stream of bullshit and lies we get from all angles that have been sent out over the years continue to be daily. in order to get to a point where you understand the deceit on a decent level you really need to get there yourself find evidence that throws a spark up for you. if you want to of course.

Thanks for the advice.

As it happens I've done lots of reading about history and politics and had many discussions on the same from a very early age. I think most people on here and who know me personally would say I'm quite happy to express my opinions AND back them up with some evidence even if those people disagree with me (which is not unheard of ; - )

I'm happy to debate with you or anyone but all you seem to want to do is hide behind "you're all too stupid to see it so I'm not going to tell" you when you are challenged or asked for evidence.

You made a statement that this goes back 6000 years. Tell us what happened 6000 years ago that related to secret groups controlling the world. No waffle about "you've seen through the constant stream of bullshit" nonsense.

G.K. Chesterton said "When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing — they believe in anything." Not completely true, and I'm an atheist, but it does apply to many who think that having "a different narrative" make it OK to believe rubbish.
    henry my old son, stop hiding behind lazziness and go and look. ive given you some pointers.

im happy to debate with you once you have something to say other than do my work for me.

its a lot more satisfying to find out for yourself so go find out.
    Your elitist and condescending demeanour is laughable given that, despite being asked at least three times, you've failed to provide a molecule of evidence to substantiate what can otherwise only appear to be a series of ridiculous claims.

The "pointers" you allude to are simply documenting a list of world events, as if that gives your argument a degree of credibility.

"It's a lot more satisfying to find out for yourself" - a cop out/admission of failure if every I've seen one. I wonder why.
    theres nothing eletist and condescending here im saying look for something you are keen to find about yourself rather than be spoon fed it. seems obvious.

keep voting and looking at the news, theres a good little sheep. that would be condescending.

come back to me once youve done some research. its simple.

• I have read all of the Dan Brown books and therefore, quite rightly, consider myself eminently qualified to confirm that it is all an utter load of old bollocks!
  • SEFREE said:

SEFREE said:

SEFREE said:

SEFREE said:

SEFREE said:

SEFREE said:

nobody wants to feel they have been made of mug of all their life which is partly why people rebuff the idea that their life is so heavily controlled. the other part to that is an environment has been created where anyone who is seen to be thinking in an alternative or anti view to the controllers they are villified by the masses usually by laughter.

if people are unable to see through what is currently going on (lets just look at the last 15 years briefly as some wont have been alive long enough to go from 9/11, the following fake wars on terror, recession -the so called bank crisis (they stole your money!), uk top brass banging and possibly killing kids, greece being screwed by investments banks then screwed again by the bigger boys in banking, the displacement of innocent people trying to survive by getting to a better place after west systematically f+cks their countries) then these groups will always win and there is an argument to say you all deserve what you get from them because you let them do it.

they dont exist right? but the evidence is all around you.

your life is very heavily controlled from what you eat to what you read, see and think. but we are all too intelligent to fall for it right?

call them what you like but the do exist and they control your life.

Prove it.

And I don't mean by asking questions such

put politely you are asking for a sound bite answer to 6,000 + years of human history so in the spirit of your reply to me how about you disprove it

ive stated what i believe and dont feel i have to prove any thing to anyone other than myself. if you want more dont be lazy do some reseasrch of your own. or dont im easy. im not david icke or alex jones.

as pointers do some research on the current war on terror do some research on the previous two world wars. do some research on the banking system or money since its inception. reserch TTIP and corporate america. do some research on how cereal gets to you breakfast bowl and who controls that, do some research on the royal family, the raping and murdering of kids via upper levels of society at home and abroad (though these groups are not only made up of toffs in the uk). do some research on the music industry, the pharama industry, the food industry.

go find the info for yourself its the only way you will get to a point of understanding what is going on. youve fallen into the trap of wanting it all on a plate but its not a few paragraphs conversation. or dont go find it like i say im easy.

its an extensive subject and the reason these groups win is people want quick fix answers and are too lazy to do the hard yards and find out what is really going on. they would rather get info about events from the sun, sky or bbc but such outlets are part of the problem.

So you are quite happy to label the vast majority of people as "mugs", throw about mentions of 9/11, war on terror, child abuse etc etc but when asked to provide proof you suddenly back off.

Your responses so far is that I either have to prove you wrong (I can't prove a negative) or I have to do all the research myself.

But it seem I've "fallen in the trap of wanting it all on a plate".

No I haven't. I have asked you, the person who is so sure, so convinced and so able to dismiss others as "mugs" for some proof.

You haven't because you know you can't. You can only do what all conspiracy theorist do. Ask rhetotical questions, lump toghether random events without any context and say "it's obvious, look for yourself".

Sorry, but that isn't how it works in the real world. You make a claim then YOU have to back it up. But you can't.
    ive given an opion based on my findings. dude, go do some research then make an opinion based on your own findings. read a book, go interview some people.

what you are proving that people are ostensibly idle and want spoon feeding which is a controllers combined birthday and christmas present. convince yourself either way under your own steam. or dont. its up to you.

but you wont, people rarely do. you want it now. its not a 'now' conversation. those events and industrys are all conected. its a small part of recent human history - go find out how.

as for the real world, which real world are you talking about - the one they make for you or the one they hide from you?

conspiricy theory as a phrase was propergated to get the idle masses to ridicule the people who have started to see through the historic and daily organised lies and events these groups throw out to get their agendas through.

im not a conpsiricy theorist im just a bloke has seen through the constant stream of bullshit and lies we get from all angles that have been sent out over the years continue to be daily. in order to get to a point where you understand the deceit on a decent level you really need to get there yourself find evidence that throws a spark up for you. if you want to of course.

Thanks for the advice.

As it happens I've done lots of reading about history and politics and had many discussions on the same from a very early age. I think most people on here and who know me personally would say I'm quite happy to express my opinions AND back them up with some evidence even if those people disagree with me (which is not unheard of ; - )

I'm happy to debate with you or anyone but all you seem to want to do is hide behind "you're all too stupid to see it so I'm not going to tell" you when you are challenged or asked for evidence.

You made a statement that this goes back 6000 years. Tell us what happened 6000 years ago that related to secret groups controlling the world. No waffle about "you've seen through the constant stream of bullshit" nonsense.

G.K. Chesterton said "When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing — they believe in anything." Not completely true, and I'm an atheist, but it does apply to many who think that having "a different narrative" make it OK to believe rubbish.
    henry my old son, stop hiding behind lazziness and go and look. ive given you some pointers.

im happy to debate with you once you have something to say other than do my work for me.

its a lot more satisfying to find out for yourself so go find out.
    Your elitist and condescending demeanour is laughable given that, despite being asked at least three times, you've failed to provide a molecule of evidence to substantiate what can otherwise only appear to be a series of ridiculous claims.

The "pointers" you allude to are simply documenting a list of world events, as if that gives your argument a degree of credibility.

"It's a lot more satisfying to find out for yourself" - a cop out/admission of failure if every I've seen one. I wonder why.
    theres nothing eletist and condescending here im saying look for something you are keen to find about yourself rather than be spoon fed it. seems obvious.

keep voting and looking at the news, theres a good little sheep. that would be condescending.

come back to me once youve done some research. its simple.

• edited August 2015
    With respect, I'm hardly going to take life lessons from someone who has the arrogance to overrule a perfectly trustworthy spellcheck.

You keep suggesting we're being "spoon-fed" stuff. I assume this is a euphemism for "if you don't believe outlandish nonsense then you're not independently-minded"?

Come back to me when you've got something concrete to support your mythical claims. And if they're not mythical, prove it.

To use your own phrase: it's that simple.
  • I'm quite relieved this thread only outed one weirdo in our midsts.
  • With respect, I'm hardly going to take life lessons from someone who has the arrogance to overrule a perfectly trustworthy spellcheck.

You keep suggesting we're being "spoon-fed" stuff. I assume this is a euphemism for "if you don't believe outlandish nonsense then you're not independently-minded"?

Come back to me when you've got something concrete to support your mythical claims. And if they're not mythical, prove it.

To use your own phrase: it's that simple.

super comeback.

• edited August 2015
    @SEFREE

EDIT* That wasn't my GIF...

This was

• edited August 2015
  • I want to know who Henry Irving has to interview to get to the bottom of all this!