Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Nice piece mate what does the writing say down the side
  • Options

Nice piece mate what does the writing say down the side

Oh that goes with the portrait of mine and my baby's hands he was born with club feet it says "a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step"
  • Options
    Mate that is a nice touch, brings the whole thing together, like it
  • Options
    What's the significance of the St Pauls scene ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

It's a ww2 London scene with the spitfires overhead
  • Options

Mate that is a nice touch, brings the whole thing together, like it

Cheers mate
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    dancafc said:

se9addick said:

Showing a sense of pride in London and the iconic strength St Pauls gives out a fitting tribute to a journey ahead with his kid got it spot on Imo, if I am correct in its significance and thinking, my next one is going to have a big London influence
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dancafc said:

se9addick said:

Yeah I love that pic (never seen it with Spitfires though), just wondered if there was anymore to it.

Nice one.
  • Options
    Nice ink. One things that's putting me off getting one is not knowing what I could get that would always mean something to me. I might just get one on my back so i can forget it's there
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Nice tat heres the original Ww2 image
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Love St Pauls
  • Options
    Was that the night of the firestorm Greenie, I love the pic showing the statues on the top looking down upon the scene

• Options
    Don't know how real the pic is or if it's a pic made in a TV studio but it always makes me see St Pauls in a way that sums up the majesty of the building and what it means to London to stand up to that bombardment
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Was that the night of the firestorm Greenie, I love the pic showing the statues on the top looking down upon the scene

Yes mate I believe so, however even though London and the East end was bombed to hell StPauls was untouched.
    A great iconic image that says "fuck you" to the Germans.
  • Options
    It's a really powerful building, when I am up town I always head over there for a bit for that very reason
  • Options
    It's something I always wanted to get done but shows you how good graham is it has covered up 2 shit charlton tattoos that I had done years ago that I was so embarrassed about showing people one was my 1st ever tattoo cafc in thick black writing the c at the start looked totally different from the c at the end and the other was just a George cross with cafc at the bottom it cost £20 so you can imagine how bad and cheap it looked
  • Options

It's a really powerful building, when I am up town I always head over there for a bit for that very reason

Spot on NLA. I am in no way religious but find the place inspirational.

Great tat and lovely story to go with it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dancafc said:

My new tattoo by Graham Hodgson

Are you a trucker?
  • Options
    I've now got 5 tattoo's, kids names + a little star for the miscarriage the missus suffered (we had the same star) and a CAFC one, nothing massive and nothing visable with a suit on.

they are very addictive and I'd like another if I could think of what to have done.
  • Options
    Got my right calf/lower leg completely wrapped and the left leg 2/3's wrapped. Going to have the left leg finished on 11/8.

Have also got left and right bicep and an upper back piece.

Sat and worked out how much it had all cost me last month. Ouch.
  • Options

Lovely building agreed....how much are they charging to get in there now?
  • Options
    I don't know the answer to this question but would spitfires have flown low level over central London what with all the AA guns and barrage balloons?
  • Options

I've now got 5 tattoo's, kids names + a little star for the miscarriage the missus suffered (we had the same star) and a CAFC one, nothing massive and nothing visable with a suit on.

they are very addictive and I'd like another if I could think of what to have done.

5 kids? Mate, I thought 1 was hard work!

If it was me, I'd have had "Don't forget to pull out" tattooed on my wife's arse.
    haha - 3 kids only thankfully (more than enough !!)
  • Options

5 kids? Mate, I thought 1 was hard work!

If it was me, I'd have had "Don't forget to pull out" tattooed on my wife's arse.
    If he's putting there, there's no way he got any kids, let alone 5.
  • Options

@Hastingsaddick St Paul's is free after 4/5pm but you can't go up / down.
    If you want to see it all, it was ~£45 for a family, so probably ~£16 for an adult, but that gives a years admission.
  • Options
    Holy shit. Discovered a new definition of pain today. Had a fair bit of shading done very close to the back of my knee. Dear god it was horrific.