Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new tattoo

2»

Comments

• Options

I've now got 5 tattoo's, kids names + a little star for the miscarriage the missus suffered (we had the same star) and a CAFC one, nothing massive and nothing visable with a suit on.

they are very addictive and I'd like another if I could think of what to have done.

5 kids? Mate, I thought 1 was hard work!

If it was me, I'd have had "Don't forget to pull out" tattooed on my wife's arse.
    You wouldn't see it on her arse .....unless,now that's an even better idea
  • Options

Holy shit. Discovered a new definition of pain today. Had a fair bit of shading done very close to the back of my knee. Dear god it was horrific.

I enjoy it on my legs but not sure I'd fancy the back of the knee much
  • Options
    dancafc said:

Holy shit. Discovered a new definition of pain today. Had a fair bit of shading done very close to the back of my knee. Dear god it was horrific.

I enjoy it on my legs but not sure I'd fancy the back of the knee much
    The inside of the elbow is not much fun either, I had 5 hours of dotwork that kept bleeding out. Grim.
  • Options
    Achilles I found sore
  • Options
    All tatts should have a meaning
    Had too many just for the sake of it
  • Options
    Anyone been watching that Tattoo Fixers program on 4? Some of the crap people have done to them is crazy. The female tattooist is hot as well despite a bit too much ink (for my taste).