Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carling Cup second round draw (Peterborough away)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Well happy about this, I live 20 minutes away!!
  • Options

Poor draw

4000 crowd, 300 Charlton and a 1-0 extra time defeat..

we will take a lot more than 300
    Tube strike this week.
  • Options

Poor draw

4000 crowd, 300 Charlton and a 1-0 extra time defeat..

we will take a lot more than 300
    Tube strike this week.
    Good point.
  • Options
    Dates?
  • Options
    I'll be there
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Dates?

two weeks tuesday just gone
  • Options
    Week commencing 24th August between Hull and Wolves games
  • Options

IA said:

Have they still got the away terrace? Was a nice away trip in the Parky/Powell season. 5-1 I recall.

I think it was earlier than that./..maybe our first season in League 1 cos I remember going to it.
    Definitely the Parky/Powell season. It was part of the Parky unbeaten run through Nov/Dec that ended with Swindon home. Lee Martin was outstanding at London Road.

I think the return match was Powell's first home match
  • Options
    So where do I book my coach?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015
    One hour from Kings Cross, adult return c£30.... I was there Tuesday, shame we didn't get them in the first round, would have been perfect for me!
  • Options

There's always next year

You're right, the final is in February.
  • Options
    Decent draw, will go but not sure what the Tubr strike will mean for getting home.
  • Options
    Hmm was 1993 when Peterborough last beat us (Only managing one draw since then as well) and there have been two occasions when we beat them 5-1, not to mention they were no where near the Play-Offs last season

Can understand why they're confident
  • Options
    Nice little away day (evening)
  • Options
    49 mins from kings x, but there's a tube strike to deal with unless they call it off.
  • Options
    Home game for me as I live in Peterborough. Anyone coming that likes a beer it is also first day of Peterborough CAMRA Beer Festival, 2nd largest fest in UK with over 200 real ales. Just 10 mins walk from the ground
  • Options
    I think I will save my money for the later rounds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Decent draw I think. We weren't getting a PL team as we were seeded and Posh is a decent away game that we have a good chance of winning
  • Options
    Quite tempted by this. If it's £15 or less I will travel up like a lone saddo.
  • Options
    I land back home the day before, if I'm not too knackered I'm up for this.
  • Options

Portsmouth v Reading

Another 7-4?