Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

La Liga 2015-2016

13»

Comments

• Options
    Just arrived in La Coruña. I was 50 in february and my daughters bought me a ticket for the Deportivo-Barcelona match tomorrow night. I hope Barça continue their miserable run but I expect they'll get back on track tomorrow ( I sort of thought the Barça team might be on the same flight as me fro Barcelona but it seems they fly in at the last minute). Anyway I'm having a night off fromRoland tomorrow.

Forza Depor
  • Options
    Enjoy the game Ken. I will be rooting for a Depor win and am going to Atletico v Malaga on Saturday to see los rojiblancos keep up the pressure.
  • Options
    Yeah. I don' t like Simeone but I'd like to see Atletico win the league.
  • Options

Just arrived in La Coruña. I was 50 in february and my daughters bought me a ticket for the Deportivo-Barcelona match tomorrow night. I hope Barça continue their miserable run but I expect they'll get back on track tomorrow ( I sort of thought the Barça team might be on the same flight as me fro Barcelona but it seems they fly in at the last minute). Anyway I'm having a night off fromRoland tomorrow.

Forza Depor

Jealous. You witnessed what's got to be considered the best front 3 of all time
  • Options
    8-0! You got your monies worth.
  • Options
    Yes. I can honestly say I have never seen the likes of that between two professional teams. Fair play to the Depor fans who kept singing till the end ( even half time) but I came out of the stadium in shock.
    Gonna check tomorrow if KM has started a new kob in north west Spain.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Incredibly tight still with two games left but as it works on head to head and Barca have a massive goal difference, Atletico need to hope Barca lose one of remaining games, most likely in their derby against Español. Atletico's games are all winnable and Real have to play Valencia, who have really improved since Gary Neville's disastrous time finished.

Pretty good chance of both European finals being all Spanish. You can imagine the amount of hype here at the moment. Atletico are really the people's team of Madrid, but Real are the press darlings and establishment team.

There's a fantastic dynamic to the rivalry and it has changed a lot over the years I have been here. Atletico used to be looked upon as harmless and unimportant but since Simeone took over they beat Real most of the time. Before beating them in the cup final of 2013 they hadn't won a game over them for over ten years!

• Options
    Ha ha Madrid. easy to see you don't live in Catalunya. Here, the only team in the press is Barcelona, and the Catalan press turn cartwheels with every win, should it be against Real Madrid or Real Sociedad. As an alternative, Real Madrid could score six, and the Catalan press will merely dismiss it as being the result of the opposition being uninterested or not bothering to turn up.
    Sadly, I reckon Barça have enough in the tank to get over the line (two more wins and it's theirs) but I'm still hoping they slip up and we get an exciting finale. Meanwhile, I hope Deportivo beat your neighbours, Getafe, and get over their own finish line of safety from relegation. They've had a few dodgy decisions against them, but the second half of the season has really been horrible, and I'm looking forward to the close season. Between Depor and Charlton, it's been one to forget.
  • Options
    Osasuna returned to La Liga last night after winning the two leg play off against Girona. Whiff of a bit of dodginess though, as they only crept into the final playoff place in the last minutes of the last day of the season (overtaking Alcorcon) on goal difference by inexplicably thrashing Oviedo five nil away to get the goal difference needed...