Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liverpool v Bournemouth

Looking forward to this one, hopefully be some decent football

Comments

• Listening to 'walk on' sung by the scousers I'm really envious of those Bournemouth supporters up there

• Bournemouth should be 1 nil up for me.
  • Bournemouth should be 1 nil up for me.

Yep very harsh
  • is Kermy on the bench?
  • is Kermy on the bench?

Nope.
  • Very soft foul, see those types of challenges in the air multiple times a game.
  • Blimey what with all the RIP threads on here and now a dedicated thread to the Liverpool match this is like a scousers forum these days. ;)
  • is Kermy on the bench?

Nope.
    Didn't even make the bench. Is he injured or something?! Can't seem to find anything about it.
  • edited August 2015
    buckshee said:

Blimey what with all the RIP threads on here and now a dedicated thread to the Liverpool match this is like a scousers forum these days. ;)

Calm Down, Calm Down, Soft Lad, (:>

• Sponsored links:

• Francis getting absolutely murdered by ibe
  • CTIGUK said:

is Kermy on the bench?

Nope.
    Didn't even make the bench. Is he injured or something?! Can't seem to find anything about it.
    Think he's just down the pecking order after they signed Gradel, King etc. if he's come back as Monsiour Tubby as usual he won't get cut any slack. Shame as I'd have loved to have seen him get a crack at PL.

If someone had said there would be two ex charlton full backs on Monday night premier league id have given you Gomez but laughed at Simon Francis. Fair play to both of them in their different ways.
  • Liverpool kicking the 'wrong way' as it were seems to be affecting them.
  • Gomez consistently having to come back onto his right foot and its doing him no favours.
  • 1-0 Benteke.
  • Should've given offside against Coutinho.
  • soooooo offside ridiculous
  • Now that shouldn't have been a goal. If I was a Bournemouth fan I'd be livid
  • Controversial.
  • Glad to see the new rule being enforced.
  • Sponsored links:

• How the hell is that not offside
  • edited August 2015

soooooo offside ridiculous

this .. and to add insult, the Bourn'm 'goal' was at worst 50/50 .. lucky scouse feckers from a referee I have little knowledge of
  • Pointless for defences to even push up now
  • Now o Kane gets a yellow for being faster and stronger than coutinho. Okay.
  • the ref should be wearing a Liverpool shirt .. f f s
  • Well I have Gomez and Benteke in my fantasy football team so delighted with the ref so far.
  • Surprised that wasn't a pen the way this has gone.
  • fairplay Henderson for bouncing straight back up as he tumbled in the box
    never used to like him but since he squared up to that prick Diego Costa I'm a fan