Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Hull | Sat 22 Aug | KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    Head says 2-1 Hull
    Heart says 2-1 us
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_R0NF5W5l4

David Meyler is interviewed by Salad Fingers ahead of the game tomorrow.
  • Options
    Charlton Live's Big Match Preview Podcast for this week is available to listen or download here:

http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2015/08/20/the-big-match-preview-hull-at-home/
  • Options
    Someone else, Watt else, will step up to the mark…
    2 - 1 to the mighty reds.
  • Options
    Suns out, legs out
  • Options
    Big Mak promised us 3 points today.
  • Options
    Currently on train full of Bournemouth fans on their way to West Ham.

#notjealous #notmuch
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Shame about Watt. We will presumably now play a more containing game which might detract from the spectacle a bit. Still got a feeling we'll get something from this. May nudge Rd a bit to get another couple of signings over the line if we are stretched already with a couple of injuries to key players. Every cloud..........
  • Options
    Watt is key but this will be a good test of what we've got without him. We can't rely on one player so the other attackers have to step up today. JBG, Mak, Cellabos, AG and even Cousins if he is out on the left will have to show some intent.

Hull are a good team and Bruce is a good manager. But let's be positive and say 2-1 Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hard fought 1-0 win. COYR.
  • Options
    Our season cant rely on one player - its a team game and this one will be a real test for Luzon's tactical skills. Watt absence a pity but another great team performance will get us a tight draw (1-1) or better (1-0).
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I would partner Cebellos with Mackie, or Aherne Grant. I would also risk RCC at right back, and have a Cousins shift of position as a fall back option, failing that, play Sarr and adjust the defensive set up. Big call on whoever ends up as captain given the disruption.
    I also think we should get it wide, to JBG, or Harriott or whoever. The subs bench is going to be interesting for sure.
    No apologies, no excuses, we have to go at Hull City if we can, dare to try to win.
  • Options
    haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_R0NF5W5l4

David Meyler is interviewed by Salad Fingers ahead of the game tomorrow.

Totally like Salad Fingers, brilliant! I think we may get something today, the team spirit shall shine through. We'll need to score first I feel. Makienok to put a header away!
  • Options
    Will there be a return for Loic Nego?
    I can see this being the first defeat of the season in all honest - but this squad have got results against 3 good quality teams already this season. 2-2 draw. A brace from their lad Akpom and JBG and Big Mak for us.
  • Options
    Just taken the dog for a walk (crawl) and it's absulotely boiling out there. I reckon watt may have struggled today anyway in the heat so let's see what the rest are made of.
  • Options
    I'd be happy to see 4-5-1 with Ceballos in an advanced midfield role. It will test Big Mak's hold up play but I think it would work more effectively than a flat 4-4-2 with KAG up top.
  • Options

Golfie, super Mak or JBG can score and they might. Stay positive!

@golfaddick , told you so.
  • Options

No strikers = no goals. 0-2 & Hull go top............

I bet your gutted :smile: