Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dismaland.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:

…and he's better precisely because he doesn't make these thudding heavy-handed political points - it's an exercise in geographical reclamation, in assertion of one's presence in urban space

Or, you could just let it make you smile... :smiley:
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Leuth said:

That 'Known' guy who put his signature up across SE London during the 1990s. I'd always get very excited when I saw a new one of his

A tag then; I wonder what became of him?

in prison I hope.
  • Options
    There used to be some amazing work down by St John's station and all the way up through New Cross to London Bridge - basically all gone now.

Railway graffiti is great and I don't like the assertion that its practitioners belong in prison, even if the law does
  • Options
    Leuth said:

There used to be some amazing work down by St John's station and all the way up through New Cross to London Bridge - basically all gone now.

Railway graffiti is great and I don't like the assertion that its practitioners belong in prison, even if the law does

maybe get them to clean it off, preferably in January.
  • Options
    Went to this lastnight, highly reccomend a visit. It was quality and il deffinitely be trying for tickets when they are available.

I'm guessing, but the ticket sales will probably end up being donated to charity. Block 9 did a lot of the construction and they won't come cheap, then you have staff and the costs of getting all the works here and making them too. In no way would this have been cheap to put together.

• Options
    Banksy supports Charlton
  • Options

Banksy supports Charlton

An early forerunner of Dismaland!