Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Luzon can be our Alex Ferguson."

Well I don't know about Ferguson but Guy definitely showed shades of Mourinho when he went running down the touch line in the 98th minute.

Comments

• Options
    Love the mans passion!
  • Options
    Think he's catching a little bit of Charlton!!
  • Options
    Just give him that little bit more backing before the end of the month Roland and this really could be a season of glory for Guy Luzon's Red & White Army!

Loving his passion.
  • Options
    Had to laugh at one point he layed on the floor banging the ground like a sulking kid, just love our approach and the attacking football, Luzon has to take the credit for the transformation to a dangerous looking team that's gonna go far this season
  • Options

He did a massive swan dive on top of the pile and rolled over the side. Got sent off for his troubles.

Please tell me there's a video somewhere
  • Options
    He's a bit like Ferguson in that I can hardly understand a word that either says.
  • Options
    Just saw a video on Facebook. That's the greatest thing I've ever seen lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He said on LBC that he is expecting a new signing next week.
  • Options
    That's just brilliant. Passion. What it's all about. Wasn't it TOmmy Smith who questioned the commitment of his two player that escaped a yellow card when asked about 9 yellows in one game. Love Luzon. He defo cares,,,,
  • Options

The Guy is a complete and utter nut nut, and game by game he is carving out a cult hero status.

First and foremost he is doing his main directives fantastically, but chuck in a huge dollop of emotional bonkers into the mix and the bloke is winning admirers everywhere.

No idea what could be seen on streams, but you genuinely had to be there to see the various stages of squatting, shitting, praying, pleading, applauding, exploding and celebrating he went through during that second half.

Never seen anything like it. Absolute nut nut. Mourninho x 20

He's becoming rather special ...and he's ours :smiley:
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Will he have to sit in stand for next match? That would be a shame because I think he definitely adds something to the team performance when he is on the touch line.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The hull player did get booked for over celebrating
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

He might well be a nutter but he's our nutter. Reminds me of Curbs a bit.

Curbs on crack!!
    Oh yes
  • Options
    Does anyone still give a duck about the interview process?????

Didn't think so...
  • Options

Should've been red then incarcerated.
  • Options
    A matter of time before the tactical knee bending fruit cake got sent off. Ten out of ten on the result though
  • Options

He did whilst , one of the green line straight line straight mob threw one of Hull players over the hoardings onto the pitch
  • Options
    Refs a wanker should never have sent him off.