Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Luzon can be our Alex Ferguson."

2»

Comments

• Options
    Still waiting for someone to translate what he said in post match interview...
  • Options
    Did make me chuckle doing his pieces when he thought Harriot was going to have a pop at taking a corner.
  • Options
    This is why I need to get back to the west stand. You really get value for money with Guy in front of you.
  • Options
    Missed today but I said to CatJnr during QPR game when Guy jumped on front of a player about to take a throw, I wonder how long it was going to be before he was sent to the stands, but I love it
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Dick move from the ref to send him off. When are the jobsworth pricks making these rules going to cotten on that this is an entertainment business and loons like Luzon need to be encouraged not suppressed?

Guy is looking more and more like the right man for the job that we were told he was, even if I still believe we were lied to about the way he was appointed (not that that was ever anything to do with him anyway). Signs are he has a decent eye for a player, he's got them motivated and pulling together despite being mostly new signings, he's got young players believing in themselves, he has us as well organized defensively as we've been since Curbs' days (and organisation was his speciality) and he seems to be able to adapt tactically between and within each game. We also play to win and try to keep it on the deck. Fuck, we're even trying a few different set piece routines.

Still relatively early days but he's doing great right now.

At the very least, he does know what he's doing.
  • Options

The hull player did get booked for over celebrating

He got booked for jumping over the hoardings and reaching the crowd. Ironically in the exact spot that RvN did for United, which broke a steward's ribs and had a lot to do with the banning of such celebrations.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Every pic you see of Luzon with the fans, he's always smiling and it never looks too much of an issue to ask him for a photo (in fact quite the opposite)
  • Options
    My only disappointment was they didn't take the Sofa end and see how many players and Head coach can fit on it ?
  • Options

My only disappointment was they didn't take the Sofa end and see how many players and Head coach can fit on it ?

Surely one of our players has got to end up on the sofa next time we score, would they get booked for leaving the field of play?