Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Job vacancy: Jermain Defoe's PA

Jermain Defoe is advertising for a PA...

£50-60k a year to water his plants and lay his clothes out for him. Words fail me.

http://www.secsinthecity.co.uk/job/3571129/executive-personal-assistant/?TrackID=110426&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=240815&cmpid=NLC_SITC_240815_job4

Comments

• Options
    That's a lot to squeeze in to a 9 - 530 job

But for £50-60k there will be many who will give it a go
  • Options
    FAMILY

Planning Yearly events including family birthdays and other celebrations
    Organising yearly family holidays and individual holidays.
    Managing and organising individual family members (Sandra, Andre, Chonte and Chase. Family pets)
    Dealing with the domestic running of all Defoe family properties including international.
    Creating an inventory for holiday Villas.
    Help to plan and organising special yearly calendar events i.e. (Mother’s day, Fathers Day, Easter, Black history month, Bonfire, Christmas, New years etc.)
    What's Sol Campbell got going on in his life at present? He might be able to assist.

• Options
    I'd leave his plant to die and tipex his clothes with... "You should have stayed @ Charlton you little Judas!!"
  • Options
    Sounds the ideal job for someone who has no social or family life of their own.

My first thought on reading that is "What a lazy c***!" I can understand having a PA for business but for the whole family??? Am out of order for thinking that?
  • Options
    I imagine every star has one.

Some people have two PA's. One for business and one for social - this is combined so looks like a lot of work to me.

Would be fascinating... if you are happy to give up your life to work for one family.
  • Options
    Good luck to him, the bloke is probably worth £30-40m.
  • Options
    How is the location in London when he lives in the north east?
  • Options
    Reading the projects bit, I think the ideal candidate will have will have to think of ways of making money for the employer who has no idea of thinking of them or to implement them himself. 50k/annum might be a bit on the cheap side for all that work and innervation.
    This must be a wind up, the advert is for a dogs body to a Dyson and mostly everything else in between.

• Options
    ChiAddick said:

How is the location in London when he lives in the north east?

I don't think all his family live in the North East. They live in London. Its working for the Defoe Family, Sandra is his mum. She got a nice house years ago... apparently. So there would be an office there somewhere to work from.

•Managing and organising individual family members (Sandra, Andre, Chonte and Chase. Family pets)
    •Dealing with the domestic running of all Defoe family properties including international.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Nice gig if you can get it , but they earn a fortune, and have to spend it somehow i guess, i think Jonjo got himself a chef ,which makes sense , if you have to eat right, and can't cook, why footballers don't get chauffeurs i don't know, considering the amount of times they get done for drink driving.

Edit, just read the list , 'making sure his fridge is full' c'mon the guys sounds a numpty!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
  • Options

Nice gig if you can get it , but they earn a fortune, and have to spend it somehow i guess, i think Jonjo got himself a chef ,which makes sense , if you have to eat right, and can't cook, why footballers don't get chauffeurs i don't know, considering the amount of times they get done for drink driving.

Edit, just read the list , 'making sure his fridge is full' c'mon the guys sounds a numpty!

A man after my own heart - I have said this many times too MIA.
  • Options

Im guessing the ideal candidate will have long blonde hair and size 34DD tits.

Must get a blonde wig...........
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    nice salary .. substitute you for my mum .. at least I'll get my washing done .. Townshend/Daltrey
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Makienok might get an interview on that basis.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the Jermain Defoe fragrance hitting the market
  • Options
    There's no way all that stuff listed is a 9.30-5.30 job, you'd be expected to work every hour going.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greenie said:

Must get a blonde wig...........
    You already got the tits then?
  • Options
    Sounds better than my current job.
  • Options
    Cmon then own up, who on here got the job, vacancy filled?
  • Options
    I guess Defoe want's a Man Friday
  • Options
    I hope whoever gets the job falls out with him and puts itching powder in all his skiddies and socks
  • Options
    Man alive, that is a lot of duties for a Public Address system.
  • Options
    Easy way into a live of luxury. I might apply
  • Options
    Well done to Jermaine. One of our own, made good. Who'd have thought the little rat faced child that was sold off by his family would one day be able to employ a scrubber to get the skiders off his shorts.
  • Options

I hope whoever gets the job falls out with him and puts itching powder in all his skiddies and socks

I hope whoever gets the job leaves it for more money 2 months after starting.
  • Options
    Sam Allardyce will kick his arse when he takes over at Sunderland.