Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shirt Sponsorship

Are the club doing this anymore? No page to be found in saturday's programme with regards to it.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, though they seem to be well behind with it as only just putting the enquiries out, I understand
  • Options
    Good job things are going well on the pitch at present.
  • Options

Home shirt £600
    Away shirt £550
    3rd kit £500

The club contact is Ravi
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Home shirt £600
    Away shirt £550
    3rd kit £500

The club contact is Ravi

Ravi gets everything loaded on to him
  • Options
    have I missed Charlton Life's shirt sponsorship this year or are we not bothering or are the application forms in the post with the season tickets
  • Options
    I thought I'd missed it, are we doing anything this year?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    They have started to show it on the big screen when the teams are announced which might help generate more interest. Doesn't help that there doesn't seem to be a page in the programme but last year the text was so small any sponsor would struggle to find their company's name.

Bromley Addicks got Chris Solly's home shirt late in September which indicates that take up has been a little slower than usual. Still quite a few other first teamers shirts left when we picked that from the spreadsheet the club sent us.

Hope CL do it again this year as it is still fun
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I think we are but as I'm studying for an exam I didn't have time so passed it over. But time has dragged on so much that my exam is now on Monday and I will actually be able to do it now. I'll write a post next week if you haven't heard from our leader before.

I'm sure you'll get it in the end Curb_It.

Don't forget it's;

I promise that I will do my best:
    To be true to myself and develop my beliefs,
    To serve the Queen and my community,
    To help other people
    and
    To keep the (Brownie) Guide Law.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

I think we are but as I'm studying for an exam I didn't have time so passed it over. But time has dragged on so much that my exam is now on Monday and I will actually be able to do it now. I'll write a post next week if you haven't heard from our leader before.

Good luck in your exam x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

Curb_It said:

I'm sure you'll get it in the end Curb_It.

Don't forget it's;

I promise that I will do my best:
    To be true to myself and develop my beliefs,
    To serve the Queen and my community,
    To help other people
    and
    To keep the (Brownie) Guide Law.

no mention of god???
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I'll give you my test advice:

When in doubt,
    look about.
    For it is better to cheat
    than to repeat.
  • Options
    I can't even raise a smile at the minute.
    Legal and finance bookkeeping. Not a joking matter. Grim few days ahead!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Best of luck. You'll pass!

• Options
    You've got this. We believe in you...
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

You can get pills for that
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Proper separation of Client and Office money is the key....
  • Options
    Good luck B
  • Options
    sending hugs xxx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks all. Sorry I really didn't mean to divert the thread.

But you know it Len...

I dont even want to mention the double entry part as it's just an opener for Dave Mehmet!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Thanks all. Sorry I really didn't mean to divert the thread.

But you know it Len...

I dont even want to mention the double entry part as it's just an opener for Dave Mehmet!

I don't know what you mean B
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Curb_It said:

You organise the shirt sponsorship, I'll take your exam. Besides, I look good in a dress and high heels
  • Options

They have started to show it on the big screen when the teams are announced which might help generate more interest. Doesn't help that there doesn't seem to be a page in the programme but last year the text was so small any sponsor would struggle to find their company's name.

Bromley Addicks got Chris Solly's home shirt late in September which indicates that take up has been a little slower than usual. Still quite a few other first teamers shirts left when we picked that from the spreadsheet the club sent us.

I have dug out a programme from last season and text is clear and not that small, even with my eyes. Appears strange that no page is in the programme this season, when it's been par for the course since 1986/1987. I can't even find anything on the clubs website.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

I have dug out a programme from last season and text is clear and not that small, even with my eyes. Appears strange that no page is in the programme this season, when it's been par for the course since 1986/1987. I can't even find anything on the clubs website.
    The sponsors are listed in the section with the players profiles. Quite a few still awaiting sponsors, but not been advertised at all well this year.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Curb_It said:

You organise the shirt sponsorship, I'll take your exam. Besides, I look good in a dress and high heels
    I have thought of this but I have to take my passport.... Your Adam's apple might give it away.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

The sponsors are listed in the section with the players profiles. Quite a few still awaiting sponsors, but not been advertised at all well this year.
    I suspect that a number of things weren't sold in pre-season because they couldn't enter them on the computer system.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

So it is in the programme after all
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Not seen the Fulham programme yet but can't find them in the Hudds programme. Which page Jean?