Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shirt Sponsorship

2»

Comments

• Options
    PL54 said:

shirty5 said:

They have started to show it on the big screen when the teams are announced which might help generate more interest. Doesn't help that there doesn't seem to be a page in the programme but last year the text was so small any sponsor would struggle to find their company's name.

Bromley Addicks got Chris Solly's home shirt late in September which indicates that take up has been a little slower than usual. Still quite a few other first teamers shirts left when we picked that from the spreadsheet the club sent us.

Hope CL do it again this year as it is still fun

I have dug out a programme from last season and text is clear and not that small, even with my eyes. Appears strange that no page is in the programme this season, when it's been par for the course since 1986/1987. I can't even find anything on the clubs website.
    The sponsors are listed in the section with the players profiles. Quite a few still awaiting sponsors, but not been advertised at all well this year.
    So it is in the programme after all
    On the website, not the programme.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

shirty5 said:

They have started to show it on the big screen when the teams are announced which might help generate more interest. Doesn't help that there doesn't seem to be a page in the programme but last year the text was so small any sponsor would struggle to find their company's name.

Bromley Addicks got Chris Solly's home shirt late in September which indicates that take up has been a little slower than usual. Still quite a few other first teamers shirts left when we picked that from the spreadsheet the club sent us.

I have dug out a programme from last season and text is clear and not that small, even with my eyes. Appears strange that no page is in the programme this season, when it's been par for the course since 1986/1987. I can't even find anything on the clubs website.
    The sponsors are listed in the section with the players profiles. Quite a few still awaiting sponsors, but not been advertised at all well this year.
    Not seen the Fulham programme yet but can't find them in the Hudds programme. Which page Jean?
    Not seen it in any programme, I meant on the website under the section of players profiles, the sponsors are updated there. I see Shirty has beaten me to it.

• Options

shirty5 said:

Not seen the Fulham programme yet but can't find them in the Hudds programme. Which page Jean?
    Not seen it in any programme, I meant on the website under the section of players profiles, the sponsors are updated there. I see Shirty has beaten me to it.

Thanks, seems odd not to include it in the programme in some way.