Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wikipedia someone appears to have sabotaged our page.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlton_Athletic_F.C.

Apparently we have no rivals and we were formed by circus clowns and started in the Lewisham Clown league??
«1

Comments

  • Te he he wot bantz!

    And so it begins....
  • "Bill Stumps" who edited joined today and its the only thing he's ever done. Sad Bastard.
  • cafc-west said:

    "Bill Stumps" who edited joined today and its the only thing he's ever done. Sad Bastard.

    AKA Nigel
  • cafc-west said:

    "Bill Stumps" who edited joined today and its the only thing he's ever done. Sad Bastard.

    I thought Bill Stumps was on here.
  • https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlton_Athletic_F.C.

    Apparently we have no rivals and we were formed by circus clowns and started in the Lewisham Clown league??

    Never knew that
    Explains why they call us Clowntown.

  • Sponsored links:


  • Who the fuck are Palarse? A small team from Sussex that we'll beat well and truly and then never meet again
  • SE7West said:

    Who the fuck are Palarse? A small team from Sussex that we'll beat well and truly and then never meet again

    Surrey
  • tbf its quite funny
  • How can it be amended? Back to normal
  • SE7West said:

    Who the fuck are Palarse? A small team from Sussex that we'll beat well and truly and then never meet again

    Oh dear.
  • Seeing as we're just another team to them, definitely not rivals, I guess they must do this with every club they are about to play?
  • edited August 2015

    The matching orange is fecking ridiculous. Should have been arrested before he got onto the pitch.

    It's that haircut which is horrific. Whoever committed that unforgivable act on his head should be facing a few charges themselves.
  • The matching orange is fecking ridiculous. Should have been arrested before he got onto the pitch.

    Why? It's plainly obvious here that he's a fan of Simon Jordan...
  • Sponsored links:


  • Is Henry aware of this?

    Does anyone have the minutes from the inaugural Gerry Cottal meeting that formed us? I'm sure he'd love it for the museum.

    Wasn't the ground at Catford called 'The Big Top'?
  • edited August 2015
    The build up is to intense for my liking, least Millwall fans didn't know how to use the Internet.
  • Got to be honest the original Wiki edit is probably the funniest thing I have ever read on the internet. Congratulations Mr Stumps for your superb humour. Is this you with Shat_Himself?

    image
  • Have to admit that made me laugh. Banter is funny.

    I have a few Palace work mates who keep saying "Palace don't care about Charlton, we nothing Charlton, its all about Brighton". I think the rest of the nigels disagree. Just forwarded them that jpeg of the wiki page :-)
  • adsads
    edited August 2015

    Got to be honest the original Wiki edit is probably the funniest thing I have ever read on the internet. Congratulations Mr Stumps for your superb humour. Is this you with Shat_Himself?

    image

    And they call us trainspotters? Are they the notorious and feared Ultra Berks faction (pretty sure the nerd works at the carphone warehouse in Bromley)
  • ads said:

    Got to be honest the original Wiki edit is probably the funniest thing I have ever read on the internet. Congratulations Mr Stumps for your superb humour. Is this you with Shat_Himself?

    image

    And they call us trainspotters? Are they the notorious and feared Ultra Berks faction (pretty sure the nerd works at the carphone warehouse in Bromley)
    Sorry, I'm confused - to which of the twenty or so nerds in the picture are you referring?
  • bobmunro said:

    ads said:

    Got to be honest the original Wiki edit is probably the funniest thing I have ever read on the internet. Congratulations Mr Stumps for your superb humour. Is this you with Shat_Himself?

    image

    And they call us trainspotters? Are they the notorious and feared Ultra Berks faction (pretty sure the nerd works at the carphone warehouse in Bromley)
    Sorry, I'm confused - to which of the twenty or so nerds in the picture are you referring?
    The Jonathan King doppelganger
  • Apparently we have no rivals and were formed by circus clowns in the Lewisham clown league.

    What a beautiful thought ?

    I hope this was done by a CAFC fan.

    Rule 1 in Life,
    If you can't take it .
    Don't give it.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!