Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 29/8/15

Comments

• Good first half now to nick a winner in the second COYRs
  • Gutted for Simon. Did it look bad? How long are hamstrings injuries out for normally?
  • I fancy Jacko to come on and pull out a Norwich like goal from last year for a 1-0 win
  • Henry is causing us problems and has beaten solly on a few occasions.....not sure how bad mack's injury is but we need to get some of our strikers fit again asap
  • Before the game i thought 1 point very good, 3 points fantastic. Thanks for all the posts and having lost big mak even more so.
  • Gutted for Simon. Did it look bad? How long are hamstrings injuries out for normally?

2 weeks to 2 months
  • We're not having the breaks with the injuries so far. Or maybe we are :-)

Is that just luck or is it also something to do with how the players prepare for a game?

Our forwards certainly seem injury prone.
  • Aggregate of Championship scores today - home sides 2 away sides 12

Depends on the severity of the injury http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hamstring-injury/Pages/Introduction.aspx
  • Very drab first half - losing Makienok a big blow and again emphasises how small our squad is. Henry by far the best Wolves player.

Kashi, Bauer and Cousins impressive - Bergdich lively and clearly told to get forward. KAG not ready to play week-in week-out.

Would take a 0-0
  • Sponsored links:

• It seems more than just coincidence that we are suffering with so many injuries - it can't just be bad luck. Something to do with the medical staff? Poor fitness exercises? Bad preparation?
  • Welling 1-1 HT
  • Not much in it if we can get our attack working we can come away with 0-1
  • It can be bad luck - that's the way luck goes sometimes! Good luck is that we have the international break coming up.
  • They are hopeful that wolves superiority will come good
  • right ready for the 2nd half

What about Simons long hamstrings?
  • Pedro45 said:

Personally would of played 5 across midfield with Ba coming in and one up front KAG then bring on igor second half

Igor is on now!
    I know!!
    But when Mak went off! I would of brought on Ba! And played 5 across midfield !!!!
    Is that clearer!!!
    If you'd written "would have" instead of "would of", he'd have understood straight away.
    More familiar with the spoken word rather than the written. Understood?
    I might say "would have" or "would've", whether spoken or written, but never "would of", because it's not English, either spoken or written. Understood?

PS It was a mild jest. Barbed, I admit, because if you write bad English and then "clearer", you're leaving yourself open to attack.
  • Sponsored links:

• match thread English operates under looser rules...I blimmin well hope!
  • Good sub that
  • teams on way back out now
  • Teams coming back out
    they have said we are 'decent enough'
    but we were clearly on the back foot
  • As long as Igor lasts the game, as we have no other strikers to bring on
  • KAG off and Ba on at HT
  • Off we go.
    we have brought on Ba for KAG
  • we have a throw
  • Two subs used for us now.
    not sure of the adjustments