Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 29/8/15

Comments

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    JBG undr Akemes body
  • GGGGEEEEETTTTTTT IIINNNNNN
  • Fookin yes!!!
  • 55' @IgorVetokele fed the ball out left to @Gudmundsson7, who took a touch a drilled under Ikeme #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Up to 2nd
  • great shot from jbg............get in!!!
  • Yeeeeessss. I Love this game.
  • chuffin eck... i mean cripes!
  • Jbg drilled under keeper
    yes
  • Fantastic!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!

Good stuff!
  • Ipswich on way back 1-2
  • addicks in 2nd place in league...............
  • Blimey....didn't expect that
  • Now we can construct a performance.
    if intelligence counts for anything now is the time
  • they attack..cross comes in...pope takes it
  • Yooowsaaaaaah!!! Get in.
  • Wolves cross blocked by fox, pope collects it
  • Told my girlfriend I'd put a 10 pound bet in any denominations that she wants on the game. She said £5 on gudmundsson to score first and I raised an eyebrow, she then looked around and couldn't find anything else and said £10 on gudmundsson at which point I was saying goodbye to the money (don't get me wrong he's a goal threat but £10 on first goalscorer away...)...

Well... She's a keeper...
  • they have the ball back.....attacking......fox and pope double up and win the ball
  • Sponsored links:

• Hold the line boys... hold the line!
  • Best player we've had on our books for many a year!!!!!!
    Get in.............

COYR......................
  • It must be our fans I have been hearing non stop for a while
  • seth plum said:

Looks like JBG getting upfield more
    moved inside a bit
    not 100% sure
    but wolves attack, ball too long now Pope

For part of the Hull game, he played in the middle behind Big Mak. Perhaps it's the same tactic.
  • pope goes long...cuz jumps.....they get it back..but ba wins it...diarra....igor jumps..losses it.....
  • we have a throw....sooly to cuz....baur....kashi.....fox....jbg...cuz.....concedes a fk
  • seth plum said:

match thread English operates under looser rules...I blimmin well hope!

Fair enough. Then don't write "clearer?"

PS now officially inebriated at the wedding, so no more posts. (And no sarky comments, thank you).
  • Wolves FK, foul by cousins, we break as Zach then misses a great chance, he went wide
    golden chance missed
  • berg wins the ball and attacks...shoots....keeper saves for a corner..but not given
  • Huskaris said:

Told my girlfriend I'd put a 10 pound bet in any denominations that she wants on the game. She said £5 on gudmundsson to score first and I raised an eyebrow, she then looked around and couldn't find anything else and said £10 on gudmundsson at which point I was saying goodbye to the money (don't get me wrong he's a goal threat but £10 on first goalscorer away...)...

Well... She's a keeper...

She won't score then!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!