Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea vs palace

Fair play to palace, they have started well.. Jose to get the tin tack by Xmas ?

Comments

• Options
    Now they're doing well perhaps they could pay back the money that people lost when they went into administration twice. You can't knock their team though or Alan Pardew's management abilities. Other than with us he has a great track record. Still, I'm happy with the way Charlton are going, so Palace can have their day in the sun...it won't last forever and they still have never won a major trophy.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I try to be fair mined,Respect where it's due,I think with Cabaye in the side they are going to be a top 10 side this season,possibly be this seasons Southampton.

However, I seriously hope they will run out of gas, and come down with the Christmas decorations.
  • Options
    At least it was against Chelsea. Always a pleasure seeing things go wrong for them.
  • Options
    Loathe them both. And their fans. And their managers. Fair play to Palace though. Good result. I see in the absence of medical controvercy, Jose blames the ref today. Small, pathetic little man.
  • Options
    Unreal result .....
    It's the ying to the scums beautiful yang

As we trundle along in the middle of them
  • Options

Loathe them both. And their fans. And their managers. Fair play to Palace though. Good result. I see in the absence of medical controvercy, Jose blames the ref today. Small, pathetic little man.

I second that emotion!! He's cringeworthy in the extreme!! Arrogance personified!! Would love to see them fail this season (outside top 4 = failure?) and him get carted off to Europe again.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Can't argue they are a good top tier team currently but the natural order will be resumed, just wait. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can't argue they are a good top tier team currently but the natural order will be resumed, just wait. :-)

Yep 9 consecutive seasons they will have finished above us at the end of this season and I can't see when that will end too soon
    Aaaaaaaaah
    Repeat to self at least it's not millwall
  • Options

Yep 9 consecutive seasons they will have finished above us at the end of this season and I can't see when that will end too soon
    Aaaaaaaaah
    Will you please stop reminding me of this fact, and adding to it each year. I prefer to forget.
  • Options
    I hate palace scum of South London.
  • Options
    Makes me feel physically sick
  • Options

I hate them as well, but we all know who the scum are.
  • Options

How's that banner of yours coming along?

• Options

Palace fans are just like Charlton fans: Lower middle class and working class people + a minority of yobs. Millwall on the other hand have a large percentage of yobs.
  • Options

Aaaaaaaaah
    9 seasons, so its due a change, im an optimist. :-)
  • Options
    Godstone said:

Palace fans are just like Charlton fans: Lower middle class and working class people + a minority of yobs. Millwall on the other hand have a large percentage of yobs.
    Oh please, we are not the same as Crystal Palace. Please tell me we are not the same as Crystal Palace...
  • Options
    We will be there downfall! Nose dive when we win 4-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They are not that good. Teams of the premier league just don't know how to approach palace and have not quite figured it out yet.

They are beaming with confidence and premier league survival spirit....the only way is still up.

"Psychologically" they are one of the best teams in the premier league they have a great fresh mindset and mentality going into every game.

Beating Chelsea away will boost egos in the team to the point where it's unrealistic and they will fall flat in a few months.

Pardew is a good manager under the right circumstances...it's just, he is a complete c**t.
  • Options
    redsek said:

Godstone said:

Oh please, we are not the same as Crystal Palace. Please tell me we are not the same as Crystal Palace...
    I'm afraid so. We just have different coloured shirts, a better ground, and the boys of '47.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Unreal result .....
    It's the ying to the scums beautiful yang

As we trundle along in the middle of them

Well put oohaah,

As we're waving Millwall goodbye.
    Palace are waving us goodbye.

The gap between the 3 teams is increasing.

• Options
    Weren't Millwall in League 1 when we were in the Prem? We'll be back.
  • Options
    Pardew has won 8 out of his 10 premier league away games with palace and they've scored 21 goals in those 10 matches
    That's just ridiculous
  • Options
    This result makes me feel like whatever the opposite of a sex wee is.
  • Options
    Will always hate Chelsea More ?

Because Palace have never smashed up our ground.

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

This result makes me feel like whatever the opposite of a sex wee is.

An air horn?
  • Options
    Newcastle fans must be chuffed to bits that they pretty much forced Pardew out. That's worked out really well.

3 wins in 22 since he left whilst Palace have won 13 in 22.
  • Options
    Chelsea are one of the few teams I dislike more than Palace. I am always pleased when they lose, just can't be pleased for Palace.