Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea vs palace

2»

Comments

• Options

Newcastle fans must be chuffed to bits that they pretty much forced Pardew out. That's worked out really well.

3 wins in 22 since he left whilst Palace have won 13 in 22.

Pardew and Palace have dove tailed plus he has been given the money that Pullis wasn't.

• Options
    I watched most of the game live on Benfica TV, how Jose can blame the ref is beyond me - I didn't see anything controversial. Palace hardly got out of their own half in the first 45 minutes, but Chelsea's attack was powder puff. Palace were better in the second half, rode their luck a bit and took their chances. Well done to them. Millwall lost - THAT'S what matters... :smiley:
  • Options
    Godstone said:

I hate palace scum of South London.

I hate them as well, but we all know who the scum are.
    Palace fans are just like Charlton fans: Lower middle class and working class people + a minority of yobs. Millwall on the other hand have a large percentage of yobs.
    Wannabe yobs

• Options
    We should be worried if
    Jose sacked/walks
    Guy Luzon will be hunted down to replace him by roman
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    For the first time, in a long time, perhaps ever, I'm not fussed about Palace's results this season.

I decided before a ball was kicked, that they are far too good to go down and not good enough for a Champions League spot, so why worry ? Even if they do exceptionally well, they'll qualify for the Europa League, which will stuff them for next season.

On that basis, I was happy for their victory, as I hate Chelsea & Mouhrino , nearly as much as Millwall & Palace.

It would be great if Chelsea didn't grab a Champions League spot (they will of course).

• Options
    Interesting that Chelsea have imploded so far this season .. too much too young or has age caught up with a few ? .. has the chosen one become the frozen one ? ... OR .. is this just a blip, a temporary loss of focus amongst a group of very talented football people ?
  • Options
    Maybe the Doctor has more influence on the team than Jose?
  • Options
    You look at that Palace team, and they have plenty of quality, and a pacey style of play which away from home will win them many games.

Pardew and Palace, it has to be said, are a good fit, sadly.
  • Options

Interesting that Chelsea have imploded so far this season .. too much too young or has age caught up with a few ? .. has the chosen one become the frozen one ? ... OR .. is this just a blip, a temporary loss of focus amongst a group of very talented football people ?

Frankly, Lincsaddick, I don't give a damn

:wink:
  • Options
    What irks me is that Palace have timed their rise perfectly with the new TV money. I just don't see them coming down. 03-05 was great for us and if the money had been there then as it is today we would never have gone down. (or gone straight back up if we had). The same teams that go down will be the same ones that go up the following season more and more. Its gonna be damn hard to get promotion nowadays. - playoffs will be the only real chance the less financially bouyant teams will have.