Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

San Marino vs England (Sep 2015)

Comments

• Options
    Put Kane in well for the fifth
  • Options
    It's raining goals now. Great finish by Kane for his first of the season, 2 for Walcott from the bench
  • Options
    Had to see what these 17 new plurals were. Shelvey motm surely. Didn't realise vardy was still on the pitch!
  • Options
    FT 0-6

England qualify for next summer's tournament in France.
  • Options
    uncle said:

Shelvey has made more forward 'significant' passes in this one game than Poyet makes in a season!

It is only San Marino ffs !!!
    There is always one.
    There is always one what? ...San Marino ??
  • Options
    Always one who can't just accept a compliment for an England player just because they are playing San Marino.

Shelvey was brilliant. He plays those forward balls more than most midfielders in the Premier League do.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Always one who can't just accept a compliment for an England player just because they are playing San Marino.

Shelvey was brilliant. He plays those forward balls more than most midfielders in the Premier League do.

Against San Marino ....!!!
    He plays for Swansea ffs - rejected by Liverpool - not quite Pirlo , is it ??!!
  • Options
    Glenn Hoddle said he passed like Pirlo....

We'll done, Jonjo - made it worth watching.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Yes only san marino but Shelvey always made himself available and played really well. In the past i have seen seasoned internationals have shit games against San Marino.
  • Options
    And Hodgson just complimented him for a near faultless performance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No. He plays those balls week in and week out in the Premier League, that has always been his game. Swansea are possibly the strongest footballing side outside of the top 6 and everything they do goes through him.

He isn't Pirlo, I don't think anyone is trying to say that is who he is. He is Shelvey and he is a bloody good player.
  • Options
    Hodgson singing Shelvey's praises
  • Options
    Not denying he had a good game - but even Church would have had a good game against that lot - lets see how he does on Tuesday ?
  • Options

cafctom said:

that makes absolutely no sense unless you'd also claim pirlo was shit if and because he was playing san marino

Shelvey was class today, good to see Roy giving him plenty of praise

Rooney looks a touch odd doing footy socks and sandals in the studio
  • Options

uncle said:

Shelvey has made more forward 'significant' passes in this one game than Poyet makes in a season!

There is always one.
    No there is always one price despite everyone saying one thing says another. Today my friend that is you. We will leave it there because we will never meet. Fill your boots son
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    uncle said:

uncle said:

There is always one.
    No there is always one price despite everyone saying one thing says another. Today my friend that is you. We will leave it there because we will never meet. Fill your boots son
    No comprendez pal. Jibberish.
  • Options
    Superb performance by the lad. Shame he couldn't top it off with a goal.

"Are you Gerard in disguise"?
  • Options

Not denying he had a good game - but even Church would have had a good game against that lot - lets see how he does on Tuesday ?

He plays against the likes of Chelsea, City, United, Arsenal etc week in and week out. I'm sure he is more than capable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Parkinson had been brave enough to drop Bailey or Semedo and play Shelvey in the middle we would have gone up in that first League One season. It's always pissed me off that our most gifted midfielder since Parker hardly got a game for us and when he did he got shunted onto the left wing. Good game today and I'm sure he'll play many more.
  • Options

Steady on.
  • Options

cafctom said:

A lot of Liverpool fans think Rodgers made a massive mistake in selling him and keeping joe Allen instead
  • Options
    Surely we are going to win Euro 2016.

Shelvey was brilliant though. The rest were average.
  • Options
    Church and Shelvey in the same sentence is a disgrace El presidenti, wash your mouth out

He done really well and performed top of the pack, one swallow don't make a summer and Jonjo knows as well as anyone he needs to do that week in week out
  • Options

If Parkinson had been brave enough to drop Bailey or Semedo and play Shelvey in the middle we would have gone up in that first League One season. It's always pissed me off that our most gifted midfielder since Parker hardly got a game for us and when he did he got shunted onto the left wing. Good game today and I'm sure he'll play many more.

This. Never understood that decision unless there was pressure from above not to play him.
  • Options

I never understood the left mid thing. Might as well have put him in goal
  • Options
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/here-stats-prove-jonjo-shelvey-6387956

' Jonjo has made more chances this season than Raheem Sterling, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Ross Barkley put together.'