Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC fans wanted for Football League Tonight this Saturday

Channel 5's Football League Tonight are looking for Charlton fans to be part of the studio audience for this Saturday's show. This will be taking place on Saturday evening, after the Rotherham game at The Valley.

The show is filmed at Sky's studios in Osterley (TW7 5QD), and audience members are needed there from 7.30-10.30pm. Fans must be 18 or over to attend and if there is enough interest, a minibus may be provided to take fans from The Valley, after the game, to the studios, and dropped back afterwards.

If you are interested, please contact audience@footballon5.com for further details.

http://www.castrust.org/?p=387536

Comments

• Options
    Is the programme live?
  • Options

Is the programme live?

It must be surely.

There's no way it could still be that shit after being edited?!?
    Funniest joke of the day!
  • Options
    Bargepole.
  • Options
    It's bad enough watching the programme let alone being on it.
  • Options
    Is it tonight or this Saturday that Charlton fans are wanted?
  • Options
    ...washing my hair
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Quite like to meet Adam Virgo in the flesh

There is plenty of it just covering his head.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That programme and the Nigels are made for each other. Isn't fate cruel?
  • Options
    Why do they want Charlton fans specifically?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    There,s probably a slot on train travel to games, and they have heard we are authorities on all things trains.

Train get the addicks on !

Or possibly a slot on what Nic Naks we keep in our pencil case !
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I would rather have my testicles beaten wafer thin with a steak hammer than reveal what I keep in the sanctity of my own pencil case...

You sure you're proper Charlton?
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Would rather count my pubes.

I did once. Just subtract whats lying in the bottom of the shower tray every morning to keep an accurate tally... simples!
  • Options
    Can't make it. I'm ill that day
  • Options
    I wonder if Adam Virgo is as awkward in real life as he is presenting the actual show..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I guess no fans want to be in the audience now so they've decided to take the route of National Service / Conscription.

Every week a club has to send its fans to make up the numbers.. or else!!
  • Options
    The Football League Tonight production company have confirmed that this week's Live studio guest will be Johnnie Jackson.

To be in the studio audience, please contact audience@footballon5.com for further details.
  • Options
    Trying to use bribes now!
  • Options
    Bargepole.
    No offence JJ.
  • Options
    castrust said:

Channel 5's Football League Tonight are looking for Charlton fans to be part of the studio audience for this Saturday's show. This will be taking place on Saturday evening, after the Rotherham game at The Valley.

The show is filmed at Sky's studios in Osterley (TW7 5QD), and audience members are needed there from 7.30-10.30pm. Fans must be 18 or over to attend and if there is enough interest, a minibus may be provided to take fans from The Valley, after the game, to the studios, and dropped back afterwards.

If you are interested, please contact audience@footballon5.com for further details.

http://www.castrust.org/?p=387536

Can't wait! Wearing my replica over my hoodie, hopefully they show the fan sofa, great idea!
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

...washing my hair

Wish I had some hair to wash.