Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rotherham Match thread 12/9/15

Afternoon all, so here we go again, international break is over and we are back at The Valley for this afternoons game, after a disappointing defeat up at Wolves two weeks ago. Can the Addicks bounce back and get back to winning ways against a Rotherham side who have struggled so far this season? Lets hope out injured players are back and raring to go, I would expect to see Watt and Mack starting with Igor on the bench. I reckon we can win this, but we mustn't be complacent and we need to play like we have done recently at a high tempo. I'll bring you the teams as soon as I have them. COYR's

Comments

• Options
    Hoping Watt and Mak start with Igor ready for 25 mins or so to give them a break near the end.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    At the Club this afternoon. So if the wind is in the right direction expect a least four eruptions from the Valley wafting our way on the breeze. 4-0.

Cmon you Addicks!

Thanks RM wil be listening in.
  • Options
    Team news must be imminent
  • Options
    CHARLTON | Pope, Solly (c), Diarra, Bauer, Fox, Gudmundsson, Ba, Kashi, Cousins, Watt, Vetokele
  • Options
    SUBS | Mitov, Sarr, Jackson, Bergdich, Kennedy, Makienok, Ahearne-Grant
  • Options
    Watt and Igor up front, Big Mack on the bench and the normal back four....looks a strong line-up with a very good looking bench
  • Options
    Rotherham-; Camp; Buxton, Rawson, Collins, Mattock; Frecklington, Smallwood, Newell, Odjidja-Ofoe, Andreu, Clarke-Harris

Subs: Collin, Halford, Green, Ledesma, Maguire, Derbyshire, D Ward
  • Options
    First game for me since the Bournemouth on the 3rd of May.

I got back from holiday on the day of the Wolves game ... the international break was tough!

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve...

COYR!

3-0 Addicks.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Decent lineup. If Veto and Watt are fireing on all cylinders I'd be bricking it if I were Rotherham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3 strikers on the bench, when was the last time we did that?
  • Options
    Yes, I smell a big win, even from here in Edinburgh!
  • Options
    Maybe would have started Makienok as Rotherham will be the type who'll want to rough up our Strikers yet wont be allowed with him on the pitch.

In Guy Luzon I trust though
  • Options
    COYA. Cheers red.
  • Options
    Think I'd rather Bergdich on the left and Cousins in the centre for Ba but that definitely looks the strongest line up we've been able to put out so far. Should be able to score a few.
  • Options
    Morning all from the dorm. Fucking mess hall doesn't open until 9 so if we score or concede early, I'll be scaring most of the students. Great looking line-up!! Wattokele back together is a great sight. I smell a win, (maybe that's pancakes). No definetly a win. COYR
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    That Rotherham team aren't pushovers by any stretch, lots of second tier experience. That said, we look to have a strong line up and Makienok is an incredible option to have off the bench.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    just under 30 mins till ko..COYR's
  • Options
    Team looks OK and so does bench, but apart from injured players, who is left that could be included, apart from probably Lennon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Following this from southern Crete. 90c heat. Blue sky blue sea but thinking RED
  • Options
    90f I meant - although it feels 90c!
  • Options
    15 mins till ko...COYR's
  • Options
    Missed a flight to Bali today - out £800 and a 2 week holiday...but on my way to the Valley so swings and roundabouts!
  • Options
    Bali is a shit hole anyway.... nah seriously what happened hoe dya miss your flight? Must be pissed
  • Options
    What a lovely Saturday afternoon for football

COYR.
  • Options
    Teams on way out now.....COYR's...3 points please!!
  • Options
    apologies upfront for any spelling mistakes and typos
  • Options
    9th at the moment, with a win, could go 2nd. COYR
  • Options
    Hi Red, glad you are progressing well, looking forward to your match thread as usual.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!