Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CP tonight?

So what's it to be:

1. A rip roaring standing ovation from all four sides as BDL announces the return of the nicest man ever to wear a red shirt?

2. Polite applause as He wanders out unannounced but suspiciously the last out of the tunnel with a friendly wave and a jaunty doff of the cap?

3. Supreme indifference as the only people who notice are the 67 travelling fans who boo him and give the two fingered salute?

4. 1 above accompanied by a full standing ovation on the third minute?

5. None of the above as he'll be sacked by lunchtime?

I'll go for 2. But none of 1 to 4 would surprise.

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully No.2
  • Options
    No. 2.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    I could name a few on here who will be joining in in with 67 travelling fans but hey ho each to their own I'll opt for 2. And yes I do know the song 'moving on up' by MPeople thanks :neutral:
  • Options
    2 for me
  • Options
    Number 2.
    This is the hard nosed world of Professional Football.
    3 points is our aim.
    CP is in the other corner.
    We have to go for the knock out.
    no sentiment for 90 plus minutes.
  • Options
    2 and again after a 3-0 Charlton win and best wishes for his next job!
  • Options
    Between 1 and 2 but closer to 2 (I'll stand up and applaud but I won't rip any roars or roar any rips)
  • Options
    Those of us that would want to give him a decent ovation (like we would for any returning ledge), will, those that don't, won't

It's no real drama
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The timing was right for all parties involved.

No2, with a muffled rendition of Chrissy Powel.

Hes worth a round of applause from every Charlton fan at the very least whatever their opinions.
  • Options
    A minutes applause in the 3rd minute of the match
  • Options
    Im going to tap dance....I do hope he notices.
  • Options

I'm singing "you don't know what you're doing " and "you're getting sacked in the morning "

I know it's beyond weird but I'm trying to wangle my way out of some school parents evening thingy to go to tonight's game and one of the main reasons is because of SCP if we were playing Rotherham I doubt I'd be going

SCP is my favourite ever Addick sorry Curbs

I'm with you there mate. He is the real Special One.

move on bla bla bla yada yada
  • Options
    A gentleman and a credit to the sport.
    Deserves nothing less than rousing applause.
  • Options
    2 followed by 5
  • Options
    We need a home win even more so after Saturdays setback if we still wana be up there.

CP will get polite applause off me but he certainly has not come for a friendly chat, he wants and needs 3 points.

We can't get complacent and have to treat it as the very tough game it's going to be otherwise we will embarrass ourselves.
  • Options
    I'm thinking applause on 3 minutes and then a further 3 minutes applause for every goal they put past us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm singing "you don't know what you're doing " and "you're getting sacked in the morning "

I know it's beyond weird but I'm trying to wangle my way out of some school parents evening thingy to go to tonight's game and one of the main reasons is because of SCP if we were playing Rotherham I doubt I'd be going

Of course, because clapping a former manager is, so, much more important than your child's education.
  • Options
    I am gonna sing we want our Charlton back then tap dance with greenie
  • Options

Of course, because clapping a former manager is, so, much more important than your child's education.
    Surely the Mum can report back to the Dad?

Also they've only been back just over a week, it's unlikely they'll be fully back in the swing of things yet anyway.
  • Options
    What minute are we clapping in?
  • Options
    Chrissy definetly deserves a polite round of applause, he is still a legend despite how it all ended. But.....

.......with the pressure on him at Hudders, it is quite possible that of the chiarman is trigger happy, us winning could cause him to be sacked.

Still want us to win though.
  • Options
    Simon E said:

Chrissy definetly deserves a polite round of applause, he is still a legend despite how it all ended. But.....

.......with the pressure on him at Hudders, it is quite possible that of the chiarman is trigger happy, us winning could cause him to be sacked.

Still want us to win though.

Football is a cruel sport sometimes.

WIN all the way.
  • Options
    Applause when he comes out of the dressing room, but if he and Guy have a fight on the touchline, then I'm afraid I'll have to be loyal to our current manager :smile:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Basically every minute with a 3 in it.

3rd, 13th, 23rd, 30th, 31st, 32nd, 33rd TWICE AS LOUD, 34th, 35th, 36th, 37th, 38th, 39th, 43rd, 53rd, 63rd, 73rd, 83rd and 93rd

Shouldn't we clap 11 times as loud?