Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Huddersfield Match Thread 15/9/15

Comments

• Options
    still no sound on player, anyone got anything at all?
  • Options
    scarcely no sound, what is there is just breaking up, not impressive
  • Options
    Martin Cranie?? 10-0 Charlton*

*When he scores in the 76th minute and we lose I will accept my punishment with good grace
  • Options
    worked for 30 seconds , now breaking up again
  • Options
    they received a tweet that it is not working but they stated that no-one else has a problem!
  • Options
    is the game on Radio London tonight?
  • Options
    what is their twitter address so we can inform them?
  • Options
    Strong attacking bench for them with Tommy Smith, Nahki Wells & Paterson all as subs.
  • Options
    right got the player working now......phew
  • Options
    sorry in advance for any typos or spelling mistakes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Strong attacking bench for them with Tommy Smith, Nahki Wells & Paterson all as subs.

Powell possibly noticed how Rotherham sucked up a lot of pressure from us on Saturday and then hit us on the break when we ran out of steam. Could be looking to frustrate us in the first half and then bring on the attackers once we've run out of ideas in the second half. That would be annoying.
  • Options
    right 5 mins till ko.......COYR's 3 points please
  • Options

right got the player working now......phew

logged off and back in, now working
  • Options

sorry in advance for any typos or spelling mistakes

As usual Red, anything you put up will be welcome. If I see any extra comments, do you mind if I add these
  • Options
    Thanks in advance for the updates - on my way from work to the game but likely to miss the first 20 minutes...

...eagerly anticipating the looks of joy on my fellow east standers faces when the have to stand up to let me past midway through the half.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Missed Saturdays thread. Left my phone in the car at Blackheath. It was like having my arm cut off...

C'mon you Addicks...
  • Options
    Do not forget. SSN will be showing championship goals as they happen
  • Options
    Teams on way out.......COYR's!!!
  • Options
    addicks kicking towards the JS stand, Huddersfield ko
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they have the ball and are attacking.....jbg defends and goes long
  • Options
    they have the ball again....baur concedes a fk
  • Options
    1' @patrick5bauer concedes a free-kick in the Charlton half for a cynical, but wise, block on Harry Bunn #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    fk taken.....mack defends the ball and concedes a corner
  • Options
    Ball has gone down the back of the sofa.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    corner taken..in it comes.....cuz heads away.....they have a throw...taken.....we are back under pressure......ball comes in baur concedes a corner
  • Options
    corner taken....mack clears.....they come back at us....cross comes in..pope takes it
  • Options
    we attack quickly....watt.....to buar.....he hits it just inches wide
  • Options
    I saw Carayol come on as sub in the Hudds vs QPR match and he showed some nice touches, more of an attacking threat I think. But we're still going to win convincingly I think!
  • Options
    4' CLOSE! @Gudmundsson7 drills a skidding shot inches wide of Jed Steer's post after some good work from Tony Watt #cafc
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!