Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Huddersfield Match Thread 15/9/15

Comments

• Options
    mack goes off but should be back soon
  • Options
    Don't care how many "great saves" he has made this season...............he HAS to save them!!
  • Options
    mack back on now....they have the ball and attack
  • Options
    we push them backwards....they retain possession.....and push forward....cross comes in.....we clear...but they get it back...but our gk now
  • Options
    ross1 said:

This will please the Fox and Pope haters

This is the most annoying thing on the forums, it's absolute bollocks clearly I'm not happy with Pope making a mistake, I'm annoyed he's conceded an easy goal and annoyed he's got the opportunity to keep doing it. If we want to chase playoffs like the investment in our strike force suggests, we can't field a goalkeeper who makes basic concentration errors.
  • Options
    Why would anyone like me, want to spend their 70th birthday like this
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Fuck me, why dont Charlton just open a Justgiving a/c and get it over with?

Bollox bollox and big bollox!
  • Options
    gk taken.....they have the ball.....fox has it now.....poor pass to watt and we get a throw......watt attacks....cleared....fox concedes a throw
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I thought you'd just started University in The States
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Happy Birthday sir............. :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    throw taken......they have the ball.........and win a fk deep in our half.......in it comes....pope takes it
  • Options
    mack hs it now....to fox....sarr.....solly......baur.....sarr....fox.....cuz now....into watt......but tackled....they break......solly wins a fk
  • Options
    we are attacking....from the fk......we win a throw deep in their half.....fox takes it......mack now.....flicks on.....they clear.......
  • Options
    Shocking
    My mum would have saved that
  • Options

Pope is a league one player at best. Shocking mistake.

What was he when he kept us in the game at Rotherham? Champions League? Just trying to keep track of the hyperbole
    What the fuck does that mean?
  • Options
    they have a throw.....taken......sarr wins it..baur...solly..kashi..baur....solly......watt is taken down in their half
  • Options

What was he when he kept us in the game at Rotherham? Champions League? Just trying to keep track of the hyperbole
    I'm not very tricky with computers, can someone post that handbags gif for me?
  • Options
    fk taken.....but we lose the ball....fox wins it back...sarr..solly....watt flicks on.....but they get a throw
  • Options

Bigger than the superbole :wink:
  • Options
    throw taken...but we win a throw from it....cuz now......kashi.....baur......watt wins a fk......just outside the area
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    26' Kashi steps ups up and it's straight into the wall #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    kashi to take the fk.......into the wall........they clear......cuz is taken out now
  • Options
    nasty tackled.......studs up....but only booked
  • Options
    27' Booking for Carayol, who raises his boot high and catches Cousins in the side of the head. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    sean newtons scored for wrexham get him back here.
  • Options
    cuz is going off at the moment.......fk taken.....cuz is back on...kashi....solly....baur.....cross is cleared
  • Options

ross1 said:

This will please the Fox and Pope haters

This is the most annoying thing on the forums, it's absolute bollocks clearly I'm not happy with Pope making a mistake, I'm annoyed he's conceded an easy goal and annoyed he's got the opportunity to keep doing it. If we want to chase playoffs like the investment in our strike force suggests, we can't field a goalkeeper who makes basic concentration errors.
    The investment in our strike force is undisclosed :smile:
  • Options
    sarr to baur...now cuz......baur.....jbg....mack...to watt.....they clear....baur concedes a throw
  • Options
    throw taken.....solly concedes a fk............28 mins gone
  • Options
    fk taken...solly clears......watt to jbg......fox.....attacks.....but losses it.......
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!