Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Rovers v Charlton Athletic 19/09/15 MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Great result from Huddersfield today, they seem to be on the up...
  • Options
    New season.....same old sh!t!!!! The Charlton way!
  • Options
    I know it's only September, but this run of form seems to be getting worse by the week.
  • Options
    I will have to continue.
    Solly looks for options, diarra and kasha combine, bauer sells watt short and they counter and we clear it, JBG loses out, they are well on top of us right now
  • Options
    Everyone keep talking about lack of passion.. I'm confused, just because we loosing doesn't mean there isn't any passion
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    seth plum said:

I am a fecking jinx, my last solo was Watford away.

Sort it out Seth that's 0 for 8 against in these two matches!................Only joking thanks for the feed.
  • Options
    JBG must wonder why he re-signed
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Great result from Huddersfield today, they seem to be on the up...

They're up above us (on goal difference).
  • Options
    Just logged in. Can't believe we have managed to turn around our season so quickly. Where has the initial confidence gone?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

What we need is a combative, talented midfielder who gives a shit, wants to play, would roll his sleeves up, get stuck in and would inspire those around him.

Oh, he's on the bench you say?

I think thats the last thing we need really, think we already have that in Kashi and Cousins, they just both lack creativity.
  • Options
    Well many said that they'd happily take a heavy defeat against Blackburn if it meant a win against Palace.

Careful what you wish for...
  • Options
    89' SUB: Ahearne-Grant replaces Watt. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Down to 15th
  • Options
    Down to 15th
  • Options
    We have fractured and are not like a team it seems.
    Rovers attack at will, but with consideration, and we can't do anything about it.
    Connor robs the ball, and he is stopped.
    rovers sub Williamson for Evans
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Palace will be as much as palace like. They will decide when the game is won. Gonna be grim. Hope for mercy.
  • Options

Just logged in. Can't believe we have managed to turn around our season so quickly. Where has the initial confidence gone?

We've been sussed out. Double up on Watt and JBG and that leaves no creativity.
  • Options
    Rhodes and Williamson, they keep it easily ...feed just cut out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    90' There will be four minutes of additional time. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

We've been sussed out. Double up on Watt and JBG and that leaves no creativity.
    Yes, too easy to stop us.
  • Options
    back 9sadly), akpan and rovers play keep ball, on the left, solly out for their attacking throw
    4 mins left as added time
  • Options
    bring back curbs
  • Options
    Missing a creative attacking midfielder and a left winger, but then we all knew that
  • Options
    Rhodes is MoM.
    Pope clears, to fox now, looks for igor, and we get a throw
    fox
  • Options
    3 points off bottom three
  • Options
    Aherne grant is on BTW
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Without Rhodes Blackburn would have vanished without trace in the lower leagues ..... He is a one man team

Far from a one man team,
    WSS said:

Boring Chris Powell's team is winning 4-1 @LeedsbasedTownfan

Charlton... the only team to lift Chris Powells spirits, regardless of the team he manages...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!