Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Rovers v Charlton Athletic 19/09/15 MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Like I said last week maybe the bookies are right about us getting relegated.
  • Options
    Blackburn first

Possession 59/41
    Shots 11/3
    On target 5/1
    Corners 7/2
    Fouls 3/5
    Goals 1/0
  • Options
    seth plum said:

HT.
    a break from me.

Good half Seth, see if you can work a bit of magic in the second half pal!?!?

COYR................lets stop the rot!!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Laddick01 said:

Anyone else think Neil Mellor is a prick, always seems biased towards the northern sides.

Or is it, that they are the best team today?
    Not today as much, but every time he's reporting on one of our games he always seems to shift heavy focus towards the home side.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Blackburn first

Possession 59/41
    Shots 11/3
    On target 5/1
    Corners 7/2
    Fouls 3/5
    Goals 1/0

Outplayed
  • Options

As I said - Rhodes would score. Lose this and the good start to the season becomes below average.

Lose to Cardiff next week & it will be a useless start & looking at another relegation battle.

We are so lightweight up front. Hardly ever score more than 2 goals a game (league) and away from home even worse. Might as well switch off & go out as we wont be coming back from this,
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

ross1 said:

Laddick01 said:

Anyone else think Neil Mellor is a prick, always seems biased towards the northern sides.

Or is it, that they are the best team today?
    Not today as much, but every time he's reporting on one of our games he always seems to shift heavy focus towards the home side.
    GET HIM TO COMMENT ON OUR HOME GAMES
  • Options
    Seems like we are creating chances at both ends, Diarra has been rather friendly with his passing.

• Options

Rhodes again FFS!

its called a striker. May have costs a lot of money but it does what it says on the tin,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Harriott scores for Col U.........
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Rhodes always scores so at least that's out the way

Give him his dues, that's actually pretty funny!
  • Options
    I predict Connor for Zach at some stage.
  • Options
    Currently 4 points off top 6.......but also 4 points off bottom 3. I know which way we will be looking over the next few games.
  • Options
    Down to 13th
  • Options
    Right - never a better time to go and mow the lawn. When I come back, I am expecting a 25 page thread as Charlton Life enjoys a fightback of epic proportions.

Nah - more like 8 more pages with a smattering of FFS to signal a 3-0 defeat.
  • Options
    Worse start than last season - another mediocre season beckons. I actually felt optimistic before the Rotherham game.
    How many more in the second-half?
  • Options

Worse start than last season - another mediocre season beckons. I actually felt optimistic before the Rotherham game.

We will probably only score 2
  • Options
    Back now.
    Feed coming through.
  • Options
    We seem to be vulnerable from corners this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

We seem to be vulnerable from corners this season.

No, we are vulnerable from other teams scoring:-)
  • Options
    We're off, bauer long, now fox, and kennedy in box, forced wide, Olsson but our throw
  • Options

Mediocre is optimistic. I would settle for boring mid table gladly.
  • Options
    46' We are back off and under way. 45 minutes for Charlton to turn the game around. COYA! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    In but back with diarra, loses out, and rovers attack us
    on the right
    they build it from the back
    wide to the left, Conway involved, evens, they keep it well, and then kennedy picks up loose ball and clears for a throw
  • Options
    48' Kashi wins a free-kick midway into the hosts' half. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    kasha helps us, solly looks for JBg, but now rovers on the right, long cross, and they keep pressure on
    and Zach covers and breaks, duffy out, we take it, but back to steele, and kasha fouled half way
  • Options
    Attendance here is 12,088 of which 346 are from Charlton. Thank you for your support. #cafc #CAFCLive
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!