Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sadly a fellow Lifer has seen his last game (RIP @Bryan_Kinsie)

Not sure where to start or which part of forum this should go in, but I hope it is ok for it to go in the General Charlton section so nobody misses it.

I was contacted this morning by the wife of one of our own, to inform me/us that he will no longer be joining us on our trips as he sadly passed away on Monday 14th September. I knew him as Andy, but most of you will have known him as @Bryan_Kinsie. We shared only a few years as away fans travelling together with Lifers in the Sheffield mob, but the memories of many ordinary and special trips including promotion at Carlisle and lastly to Derby only weeks ago, will live with me forever. It's a funny/odd thing how football unites total strangers and creates a bond that warms the heart during some of the darkest hours. Like many of us Andy had Charlton in his blood and season after season, he would get to as many games as he could right to the end. He had made his apologies for today, saying that he hoped that there would be other opportunities, but sadly this will not be so. His wife who is a special, lovely woman, wanted me to let all of his Charlton friends know this saddest of news. In sickness and in health, only in death do us part.

RIP Andy
Bryan_Kinsie

Comments