Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sadly a fellow Lifer has seen his last game (RIP @Bryan_Kinsie)

Comments

• Options
    Very sad news. RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Sincere condolences to Andy's family and friends. R.I.P. fellow Addict.
  • Options
    RIP, enjoyed his posts, obviously a very knowledgeable & gentle presence
  • Options
    God bless Andy R.I.P
  • Options
    Sad news.RIP
  • Options
    RIP Andy
  • Options
    Very, very sad. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news. Thoughts with the family and Friends, and of course, all those who knew him on here. RIP
  • Options
    RIP Andy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought he came across very philosophical when commenting about his illness in the thread that Nug started. I remember thinking at the time, how do you reply to that and I didnt. I wish I had done now.

Thoughts to his family.
  • Options
    RIP. Condolences to family and friends.
  • Options
    RIP Andy.
  • Options

RIP Andy - heartfelt respects to a proper Addick
  • Options
    RIP Andy
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I thought he came across very philosophical when commenting about his illness in the thread that Nug started. I remember thinking at the time, how do you reply to that and I didnt. I wish I had done now.

Thoughts to his family.

I remember that comment. I too was particularly affected by it and for days it helped put my own troubles (trivial in comparison) in perspective. I had forgotten the name of the poster and the thread but after reading the original post on this thread was wondering if it might have been Bryan. Just checked the thread you mentioned and found the comment. Realising that deeply personal feelings that he decided to share on here had been popping into my head for several days if not weeks after I read them makes this even sadder for me. Condolences to his family and friends.
  • Options
    RIP Andy.
    Sorry now I was too lazy to lol his recent post about his mate nearly losing his foreskin on a Dyson Airblade but did chuckle.
  • Options
    Really sad news. RIP
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear this - R.I.P. Andy.
  • Options
    R.I.P.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Andy

Thoughts with family and loved ones.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    So sad R I P Andy
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I always wonder in these difficult situations, if I know who Andy is. As in I'll probably recognize hundreds of Charlton supporters without knowing their name.

If it was felt appropriate and anyone could post a photo of Andy, WITH PERMISSION OF ANDY'S FAMILY OR ADMIN ON HERE, I would be most interested. If it is not felt appropriate, then I of course entirely understand.

RIP Andy and thanks to Airman for reproducing the above. It touched me.
  • Options
    Very good AB
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I didn't know him well, think I may have met him but much like CE said I'm not certain... Which sounds awful!

I don't really know why but his passing is really getting to me? It's probably the nature of his last posts being so casual.

Think the last year of addicks passing on is finally getting in my head a bit. Terry was the one I knew most, we spoke occasionally due to living near eachother and my adoration of the old A217 Charlton flag.

Those that know me [even some who don't know me] are aware I've known loss growing up and bar one person, it's never really got me down.

Andy's passing just really tops off the feeling that the last 12 months have been full of people I know/know of dieing and football has really become secondary too often.

I don't know what to say other than
    RIP Andy.
  • Options
    Sleep well Andy and our thoughts are with the family.