Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ceballos

2»

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:

From the brief glimpses of him I've seen, my instinct is that he is powderpuff. But I'm going to give him a chance as he may well add something in the left sided/midfield creativity slots where we are sadly lacking at the moment.

To be fair many good players are. As long as we only have one or two in the side it's ok. John Robinson was a little powerpuff but I'd have him in our side tomorrow if he was still playing (and under 30).
    Was Robinson powerpuff?
    He was never gonna get in a boyband to be fair but still my favourite ever player....
  • Options
    I loved Robbo - powderpuff? Nah. Proper Charlton.

P.S I don't see how people can have made up their mind about Ceballos yet. OK, he may need to get used to the rough and tumble of the championship, but he's got an impressive CV and is clearly talented. I hope that we get a chance to see what he can do in a Charlton shirt and part of me thinks that he could be the creative link that we are crying out for.
  • Options
    I haven't rated Ceballos so far when I've seen him. Same with Bergdich. Ceballos is too lightweight and scared to run at someone. While Bergdich has the first touch of Mikel Alonso, even when he does get it under control he rather stand there and wait for someone else to do something before he had a go himself. Too used to having a lot of time on the ball in Italy and Spain.
  • Options

I haven't rated Ceballos so far when I've seen him. Same with Bergdich. Ceballos is too lightweight and scared to run at someone. While Bergdich has the first touch of Mikel Alonso, even when he does get it under control he rather stand there and wait for someone else to do something before he had a go himself. Too used to having a lot of time on the ball in Italy and Spain.

Remind me how many games Bergdich has played in his actual position?

• Options
    Robbo powderpuff? Never in my eyes
  • Options
    Bergdich is a left back so its a bitt like asking Solly to play on the wing
  • Options

Bergdich is a left back so its a bitt like asking Solly to play on the wing

Or Cousins on either wing
  • Options
    Or Church as a striker.