Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Go Luzon

edited September 2015 in General Charlton
Reserves against these. F**** Luzon

Comments

• Options
    U WOT M8
  • Options
    zzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    For these sorts of comments, you want this thread below

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/69206/gutless-ive-had-enough
  • Options
    Bring back Dowie #propercharlton
  • Options
    Nicholas bore off mate. We held them well first half, their class and a sh1t ref undone us in the second!
  • Options
    Here we go...
  • Options
    Just a note... Bob Peeters and his Charlton lost form when we got countless injuries ... He was sacked, Luzon came in, the injuries came back at the same time and we hit form.

We seem to be in the same situation at the moment (So naturally he's having to rotate the Squad like tonight), at the moment there is nothing that Luzon can do about the injuries, its not his fault that we dont have the depth and quality to deal with the missing players, nor is it Roland's fault either, yes he could put his money into the club, yet its his money, we can overspend but if we fail we'll be slapped with FFP fines (as we're one of a few clubs wanting to do things properly)... So before we start slating the Squad / Manager / Tea Lady, lets judge results when we've got our full squad back again!!!

To those idiot Charlton fans who want Luzon out... USE YOUR BRAIN FOR BLOODY ONCE!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I don't want Luzon out, still think he is a decent Head Coach but i am much more angry with him tonight then i am the dodgy ref, lets just hope his brilliant plan not to play all our best players against a rival in a cup game that almost three thousand Charlton fans paid good money to attend works out and we get all the points Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I genuinely struggle to understand why anyone would want Luzon sacked at the moment. Baffles me. Short memories. Move on, get over it.

Sadly its called the fickleness of the fan... IF we were to go up this season with Luzon (Plenty of time too), tonight would be forgotten in an instant
  • Options

I genuinely struggle to understand why anyone would want Luzon sacked at the moment. Baffles me. Short memories. Move on, get over it.

Sadly its called the fickleness of the fan... IF we were to go up this season with Luzon (Plenty of time too), tonight would be forgotten in an instant

But we won't :smiley:
  • Options
    Mate you'll give yourself heart problems at your age!!!
  • Options
    Sollied said:

Nope I know we wont... Always one smart arse aint there ;)
  • Options

Then fickleness has hit new levels.
    Sollied said:

Yeah, and ask Roland why.
  • Options
    @Nicholas have a night off and come back tomorrow pal
  • Options

... IF we were to go up this season with Luzon (Plenty of time too),
    Behave!
    You just be happy with your new pitch and shiny seats.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Everybody has an opinion and a right to voice in a reasoned and adult manner. Currently we have a team that looks powderpuff and rudderless, with players not 100% fit. If the form doesn't turn around quickly we are in for a long hard season.

As for posters picking on others, only one is swearing at others.
  • Options
    Luzon is supposed to sent out a side capable of winning. We have not been that good since QPR at home and have looked really poor since Hull. He has time to turn it around but I am not convinced he will do so. My opinion does not count for much but I am entitled to it so no abuse thanks.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Shut up for fuck sake .... What is Luzon suppose to do he has a league game in a few days , Watt is struggling with his injury , Vetokeke back in hospital having treatment , Big Mc injured and now we have lost Diarra so hope your happy that we lost a key member of our team because of a meaningless cup match

You are on drugs.
  • Options
    oh dear
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Reserves against these. F**** Luzon

Lol flagging cocks
  • Options

I thought Nicholas was just one of the cheerleaders for a minute. OH LUZON, GO LUZON, GO GO GO, YAY!!!!!

But he's just being a cockwomble
  • Options
    Bring back Pardew!

So we can sling some rotten fruit at him!