Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Go Luzon

2»

Comments

• Options
    drewman said:

Got to the point where I don't care if he's sacked or not. My ambivalence pisses me off because I want to care more but cant. He won't and shouldn't be sacked but even if he was some other puppet would just be brought in who would divide opinion in the same way.

The thoughts of many I feel.
  • Options

drewman said:

Got to the point where I don't care if he's sacked or not. My ambivalence pisses me off because I want to care more but cant. He won't and shouldn't be sacked but even if he was some other puppet would just be brought in who would divide opinion in the same way.

The thoughts of many I feel.
    Its dreadful and its true... throw the manager in, if it doesn't work get another one... another completely unknown quantity, round and round till success or failure... this modern football stuff is definitely not much fun if you aren't eating at the top table...
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Shut up for fuck sake .... What is Luzon suppose to do he has a league game in a few days , Watt is struggling with his injury , Vetokeke back in hospital having treatment , Big Mc injured and now we have lost Diarra so hope your happy that we lost a key member of our team because of a meaningless cup match

If Watt is struggling with an injury why would you bring him on when we are 3-1 down and down to 10 men?
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Reserves against these. F**** Luzon

stupid comment!
  • Options
    No shit Sherlock
  • Options

colin1961 said:

Shut up for fuck sake .... What is Luzon suppose to do he has a league game in a few days , Watt is struggling with his injury , Vetokeke back in hospital having treatment , Big Mc injured and now we have lost Diarra so hope your happy that we lost a key member of our team because of a meaningless cup match

If Watt is struggling with an injury why would you bring him on when we are 3-1 down and down to 10 men?
    Colin ignores comment that shows he's talking crap again shock.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

No shit Sherlock

yes!