Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Appeal for funds to restore and display items belonging to John Hewie

2»

Comments

• Options
    Will chuck some in h this afternoon
  • Options
    Top man
  • Options

Charlton Athletic Museum
    Nat West
    Sort code 60 16 03
    Account No. 7377 2593

Or cheques payable to "Charlton Athletic Museum" c/o The Charlton Athletic Museum, The Valley, Floyd Road, Charlton SE7 8BL

Can you set up an online Museum Crowdfunding account so lazy dummies like me can just do it with a card?
  • Options

Charlton Athletic Museum
    Nat West
    Sort code 60 16 03
    Account No. 7377 2593

Or cheques payable to "Charlton Athletic Museum" c/o The Charlton Athletic Museum, The Valley, Floyd Road, Charlton SE7 8BL

Can you set up an online Museum Crowdfunding account so lazy dummies like me can just do it with a card?
    When we have the new site I hope to have all this new whizz bang stuff but I don't know how.

Just send cash: -)
  • Options
    This works really well.

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk
  • Options

imageimage

Got the insurance valuation on this watch yesterday.

£2,500

Means we're going to have to fit another alarm when we display it.
  • Options
    @Henry Irving How much is still needed?
  • Options
    depending on how will do it about £1200. We've had donations to cover the cost of the repair but now we need to buy a secure and alarmed display cabinet for the watch especially but also for the cap and blazer.
  • Options
    An update to say the cleaned and restored blazer and cap should be at the Museum tomorrow along with the watch

Thanks for all the donations but more needed.

And have some more items arriving this PM all the way from Florida, donated by another Charlton legend, delivered by a third.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've sent you a PM Henry
  • Options
    @Henry Irving Do you want one of my signed shirts to auction here or on eBay, proceeds to go to this Hewie fund?
  • Options
    Yes, please
  • Options
    Has Sailor Brown's daughter been contacted about loans/donations to the museum?
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Not as far as I know. @T.C.E
  • Options

The change in the items is remarkable.

Now on display in the museum (When the bloody lift works)
  • Options

T.C.E said:

I spoke to her about various things and I know some she will never part with or even loan, but leave it with me I'll ask if there are things she may be interested in loaning although she may want assurances they don't cross the channel ;)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

I spoke to her about various things and I know some she will never part with or even loan, but leave it with me I'll ask if there are things she may be interested in loaning although she may want assurances they don't cross the channel ;)
    Cheers