Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff v Charlton | Sat 26 Sept | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options

Pope
    Solly Bauer Sarr Fox
    Jbg Kashi Cousins McAleny
    Mak Watt

Makienok is not fit.
  • Options
    The team will be refreshed from being rested mid week. We also seem to do OK against Cardiff.

Important we keep a clean sheet after recent games. 0-0
  • Options
    A 0 - 0 draw ends the losing run but we drop another two places leading to "give him time" v "We're going down unless he's sacked now" non-debate.

Lowest possible position 21st

Highest possible position 6th
  • Options
    Also best preview of the season yet!
    Cuts out the bullshit and does the job of starting a conversation I like it!
  • Options

Dansk_Red said:

4) Charlton Athletic have a sofa at the side of the pitch at The Valley for certain fans to watch the game in close proximity and in comfort, how’s that gone down with other fans and do they lob food at them?
    Totally embarrassing. Good idea about the food though. I’d rather through our pies than eat them !
    I definitely wrote throw but he's typing/reading skills left a lot to be desired.
    Yeah definitely he's fault.
  • Options
    Last year we played badly but nicked a win. This year we'll play well but they'll nick it.
  • Options
    I'll let my heart rule my head. 1-0 win.
  • Options
    Heart says a 1-0 smash and grab...................head says more misery.
  • Options
    This is the one where we turn around and get back on track. Charlton win 1-2. Gudmunsson and Watt.
  • Options
    The only positive I can think of with Diarra out, is Sarr is our top scorer over the last three games (all comps)...
    3-0 win, Sarr hat-trick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton to sneak a win. Then England to beat Wales at twickenham.
    There'll be tears in the valleys tomorrow!
  • Options
    6-3 a tight game with 2 pens to 1 ?

Sorry wrong thread.

2-1 Cardiff with another 2 goals conceded from corners (Diara and Simon's heading abillity missed big time)

a solo goal from Watt.

• Options
    What a miserable week for us Addicks. A win would really give our season a much needed boost. At least the Palace game has gone but with all the injuries and players out of form it looks like we need an international break. 3-0 to Cardiff and a long drive home for the loyal 500 or so.
  • Options
    Worried about this one after our recent run ...which is disappointing bearing in mind that I am normally very optimistic. 1-0 defeat.
  • Options
    3-0 Cardiff
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Cardiff are not in bad form except for a blip at Rotherham last week they also lost at 'ome to 'Ull but beat 'Uddersfield .. such is our topsy turvey division .. AND .. Rotherham may not be so bad as we all (or most of us) think .. BUT .. given our current state of playing rubbishball and our spate of injuries, I cant see us winning .. BUT I am not going to predict a win for the Taffs ..

Whatever, it's always a pleasure coming to Cardiff, one of my favourite British cities .. especially as there will be a lot of pissed off Welsh lads and lassies around on Sunday after Ingerland do them at Twickenham (I HOPE)
  • Options
    1-1, cant see us winning sadly............match thread from 2 pm
  • Options
    Can't see us winning, 0-2
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Watching the Fulham v Qpr game at the moment ,Fulham have got off to a quick start, and are 2 nil up already, I'll have some of that please Mr Luzon.

Edit, now 3 nil up after 30 mins!
  • Options

Watching the Fulham v Qpr game at the moment ,Fulham have got off to a quick start, and are 2 nil up already, I'll have some of that please Mr Luzon.

They will be over-confident, when they play us, we will show them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

Haha the Mrs has just reminded me we're playing Fulham next week! :smile:
  • Options
    They're going to kick us in the nuts, then turn us round and kick us up the arse. 5-0.
  • Options

ross1 said:

Haha the Mrs has just reminded me we're playing Fulham next week! :smile:
    We're stuffed then!! LOL
  • Options
    Bump... Preview is finally live.
  • Options
    I'm going to watch the Cobblers. Fuck it, if I choose to watch a shit team why pay £80 for the privilege?
  • Options
    2-0 loss. We hold on until 65th but break due to lack of attacking options, then concede another late one from a blunder.
  • Options

2-0 loss. We hold on until 65th but break due to lack of attacking options, then concede another late one from a blunder.

You have forgotten the "pull one back and give us momentary hope" torture AA...

I still reckon 2-1 to Cardiff