Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff v Charlton | Sat 26 Sept | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options

2-0 loss. We hold on until 65th but break due to lack of attacking options, then concede another late one from a blunder.

You have forgotten the "pull one back and give us momentary hope" torture AA...

I still reckon 2-1 to Cardiff
    Scoring is a shade too much positivity for me at the mo, I do think, however, we will get 5 corners tomorrow
    FIVE (5) corners!!!!!

You dreamer AA
  • Options
    Three nil defeat, but we have got a great squad eh Colin.
  • Options
    another defeat as dullness levels of the Belgian experiment hit new highs/lows

well done roland and katrien
  • Options
    Defeat and for many the world stops spinning.
  • Options
    Nothing could make my weekend any worse than it already is, but this just might. 1-0 Cardiff. Never have I oredicted us to lose but our current form and my current mood have changed that
  • Options
    Like to see a High Pressing 4-3-3 or a counter-attacking 4-5-1 rather then a direct 4-4-2 we need to win the midfield battle.

Pope
    Solly, Bauer, Sarr, Fox
    Ba, Kashi, Cousins
    JBG, Watt, McAleny

Mitov, THD, KAG, RCC, Bergdich, Lennon, Kennedy

Result: 1-1
  • Options
    Come on then. 0-2 Charlton.
  • Options
    Think we need to park the bus, so, it's 0-0 for me.
  • Options
    My first away game since Rotherham last year. On the coach on the way down. Strangely looking forward to it. We need to stop the rot so I'll take a point
  • Options
    I put this on the clubs & pubs thread but thought it deserved a wider audience. The Cardiff Arms Park stadium contiguous with the Millennium Stadium is hosting the Rugby Fanzone if anyone fancies a double dose of depression in one day. Booze, big screen, free entry and 10,000 capacity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sralan said:

Think we need to park the bus, so, it's 0-0 for me.

Can we take two?
  • Options
    AddickRam said:

Like to see a High Pressing 4-3-3 or a counter-attacking 4-5-1 rather then a direct 4-4-2 we need to win the midfield battle.

Pope
    Solly, Bauer, Sarr, Fox
    Ba, Kashi, Cousins
    JBG, Watt, McAleny

Mitov, THD, KAG, RCC, Bergdich, Lennon, Kennedy

Result: 1-1

I thought I read RCC is injured
  • Options

Having a crap week and don't think much will change over the week-end.

Playing in Wales during the Rugby world cup, train disruption on the Sevenoaks line, A25 closed at night, Shirley Bassey CD found under the sofa, Tom Jones heard on a passing car radio, dressing room disruption, my hero Diarra suspended and more injuries than an A&E department during Wimbledon week..

3-0 Cardiff..rot continues..Luzon loses plot..Roly cancels live feed..Watt has a strop and Cousins runs around a lot.

• Options

Having a crap week and don't think much will change over the week-end.

Playing in Wales during the Rugby world cup, train disruption on the Sevenoaks line, A25 closed at night, Shirley Bassey CD found under the sofa, Tom Jones heard on a passing car radio, dressing room disruption, my hero Diarra suspended and more injuries than an A&E department during Wimbledon week..

3-0 Cardiff..rot continues..Luzon loses plot..Roly cancels live feed..Watt has a strop and Cousins runs around a lot.

So what is the bad news?
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Sorry to say with 12 players injured or carrying an injury we have no chance today which is a shame because with a full fit squad would fancy us to get something
    2-0 Cardiff ..... then the idiots will start again !!

Yes,the idiotic management team telling us we do not need any more/better players.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Sorry to say with 12 players injured or carrying an injury we have no chance today which is a shame because with a full fit squad would fancy us to get something
    2-0 Cardiff ..... then the idiots will start again !!

So we as fans of a Professional Football Club should just accept that these 12 injuries (of which we knew about half of them with either pre-existing conditions or very injury prone players, pre-season) are part of the game and there's nothing the owners should be doing to fix this?

Also, without being over critical, our pre-season was a bit of a joke and that has it's implications at the start of the season with fitness levels and to slightly reduce chances of injuries during the season.

Fail to prepare and prepare to fail, our squad was and is paper-thin top to bottom, it show's in our goalkeeper alone.
  • Options
    As others have noted,the inexperience of this team is made worse by the lack of leadership on the field-which of this side is going to rally the players when things start to go wrong?
  • Options
    Southbank said:

As others have noted,the inexperience of this team is made worse by the lack of leadership on the field-which of this side is going to rally the players when things start to go wrong?

Have you ever watched GL on the touchline