Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rotherham sack Evans

2»

Comments

• Options
    It seems he wasn't sacked but left after a disagreement, almost certainly about cash for new players. he's used over 80 (go on count em) since taking over at Rotherham, mostly loans .. I wrote on here recently that the Millers are not as bad as many on here make out (probably having never seen them play) so I am surprised he's gone, especially after their last few results,
    As AFKA wrote, he is a strange one, very fiery and stubborn .. despite all the Billy Bunter jokes he is a proven manager at the lower levels, his assistant Rayner has been with him for a long time, they are a mini Clough/Taylor partnership ''

I wonder .. could he be Brentford Bound ?
  • Options

It seems he wasn't sacked but left after a disagreement, almost certainly about cash for new players. he's used over 80 (go on count em) since taking over at Rotherham, mostly loans .. I wrote on here recently that the Millers are not as bad as many on here make out (probably having never seen them play) so I am surprised he's gone, especially after their last few results,
    As AFKA wrote, he is a strange one, very fiery and stubborn .. despite all the Billy Bunter jokes he is a proven manager at the lower levels, his assistant Rayner has been with him for a long time, they are a mini Clough/Taylor partnership ''

There's nothing mini about him.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Brentford have Lee Carsley until end of season.
  • Options
    Him with Karl Robinson as assistant at Charlton. You heard it here first.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

But they have British passports............................
  • Options
    There are two jobs available in the top division of his native Scotland Dundee United and Motherwell. Wonder if he may feel tempted?
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Does he pass the height test?
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Good god can you imagine how cringeworthy that would be? We would be better off having Zippy and Bungle at the helm.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

If that ever happened the CharltonLife hamsters would finally expire for good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha. Lee Carsley doesn't even want to be a manager.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34393320
  • Options

There are two jobs available in the top division of his native Scotland Dundee United and Motherwell. Wonder if he may feel tempted?

Gotta be Dundee...they have cake!!! :smile:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Graham Alexander left Fleetwood today .. brought them from National League to Division 1 .. they are having a hard time this season .. heard a rumour that he's headed for Rotherham

EDIT: Just been told that he took over the first year Fleetwood were in the FL