Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welcome to the Mosque

2»

Comments

• Options
    They won't get fooled again
  • Options
    PL54 said:

FFS.

Who paid for the mosque to be built ?

I can't explain.
  • Options
    So they are effectively getting it rent free? Is that what you mean PL54?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    It's the cheap foreigners they keep bringing over expecting them to be as good as homegrown
  • Options

It was on BBC2 last night, providing an insight into what life is like in a mosque.

I found it extremely interesting. It's 1 hour long.

I found it interesting as well.

it is hard to understand why women are, or seem to be happy being treated, from a western point of view, as second class citizens. but it is a very different culture to ours, so who are we to judge? and judging by the way some western women and men behave, perhaps we could learn a lesson but then who am I to judge?

but like all documentary's how neutral are the programs makers, points of view? is it shown simply from the perspective they want to get across?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    It was based in East London Mosque Whitechapel. It really was fascinating & I'm really not looking for an argumentative thread.

It is well known, that in order to get along better, we need to understand each other better and I just found it very well presented, well balanced & informative.

It included content on the 3 girls that recently fled to Syria.

I know it sounds boring, but it was really very good.
  • Options
    Walnut Whips used to be called chocolate-covered-nut-sacks back in the day
  • Options

It was based in East London Mosque Whitechapel. It really was fascinating & I'm really not looking for an argumentative thread.

It is well known, that in order to get along better, we need to understand each other better and I just found it very well presented, well balanced & informative.

It included content on the 3 girls that recently fled to Syria.

I know it sounds boring, but it was really very good.

it is an interesting subject, shame more people on here didn't see it, rather than turning this into a walk down sweet memory lane.