Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Injury Update from OS and Erol

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Southbank said:

PL54 said:

1StevieG said:

You're damned if you and damned if you don't.......

Certainly by some / plenty
    You'd think we'd never been on a bad run of results before. Half a dozen bad results capped by a shitty overall performance and the club can't do anything right and anyone and everyone should be sacked/shot.
    Yes but,wait a minute-the last time we went 9 games without a win Peeters got fired.
    Before that it was 2011 that we last went on a run that bad,which led to the complete rebuilding of the squad and promotion the following season.
    So this kind of bad run is not normal and does lead to major change.
    So it happened in 10/11, 14/15 and now 15/16 so 3 times in the last 6 seasons. That is hardly rare is it? And in each of the last two occasions eventually led to a significant upturn in form and on neither occasion did it actually lead to relegation.

Sure we're in a shitty situation right now, but we've been here plenty of times before and pulled out the other side just fine. Don't expect anyone to be happy about it, I'm certainly not, but, and I hate this expression, I think a few people need to man up a bit. Whatever happened to a stiff upper lip and the blitz spirit? No need to be reacting like a two year old throwing a wobbly at the supermarket checkout cos mum won't buy him a pack of smarties.

• Options
    I liken this more to 08/09. Going into the season with only 2 competent centre halves , a few injuries, no goal scorers and no team spirit . We have better players than that now but it will take some turning around
  • Options
    Decent update from the Physio - but the overall message is clear.
    WE NEED DECENT SHORT TERM LOAN PLAYERS.