Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hands Up Whose Having Bacon This Weekend?

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Addicted said:

Id rather enjoy my life than live to 150 and eat allbran

With 50 years spent sitting on the loo.

• Options
    Going to have a dog burger from the van outside the east stand turnstiles tomorrow,should be ok as I'm not sure there's much meat in them!
  • Options
    Just had 3 marvellous rashers thanks.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    If enjoyment and fulfilment is defined by eating processed meat then you're already brain dead.
    If you have to eat meat at least eat the better, ethically sourced stuff. Rather than the sludge that goes in burgers, sausages and pies.
  • Options
    Haven't decided yet. I'll let you know
  • Options
    iainment said:

If enjoyment and fulfilment is defined by eating processed meat then you're already brain dead.
    If you have to eat meat at least eat the better, ethically sourced stuff. Rather than the sludge that goes in burgers, sausages and pies.

It tastes nice though.
  • Options
    Methinks this is a cunning ploy to widen the crack that exists between the PM and the Porker to Grand Canyon proportions.
  • Options

I will be having some rump

Ooh, you are awful! ;-)
  • Options
    Does a packet of Frazzels count?
  • Options
    I'm going to die one day. I don't want to be on my death bed wishing I'd had one more bacon or sausage sandwich washed down with a good ale. Something will get you in the end whatever you do or don't do. Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think....yes, I've had a few beers tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is the answer to the OP, Kermit, if he's lucky?
    One for the older lifers, there.
  • Options

I'm going to die one day. I don't want to be on my death bed wishing I'd had one more bacon or sausage sandwich washed down with a good ale. Something will get you in the end whatever you do or don't do. Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think....yes, I've had a few beers tonight.

Nooooooooon

Je ne regrette rieeeeeennnnnnnn

Sauf que les sauuuuuucisssooooooons

Et les sandwichs je n'ai jamais mangé
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I like to think my breathing of countryside air offsets my bacon consumption
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Nooooooooon

Je ne regrette rieeeeeennnnnnnn

Sauf que les sauuuuuucisssooooooons

Et les sandwichs je n'ai jamais mangé
    Spot on, Edith
  • Options
    I can't believe I am still alive and no mention of the health risks supporting Charlton
  • Options
    iainment said:

Blimey. You sound like a barrel of laughs.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Think I'm probably going to ignore this post and go and make myself a bacon sandwich.

Cheers for the heads up though
  • Options
    If smoking causes cancer, and it does, then logically any food that has absorbed large amounts of smoke, has to also be dangerous for us. I eat more smoked salmon than bacon but would consider giving that up, no big deal. I lost my Dad at 64 and want to do as much as possible to ensure that I stick around much longer for my kids. Something is responsible for so much cancer and I have long suspected that processed food and junk food could be responsible. We are what we eat.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Absolutely correct. ^

Logic really, if it is good food, why mash it up, add flavourings, a few other bits and bobs and then stick together? It's incredibly cheap to manufacture and profit margins are good. All you are tasting is the flavouring whilst consuming low grade stodgy cagmag. If you want to eat burgers, pies, stews etc, make them yourself from real meat.

And the argument about living well till 60 rather than existing till 85. If you die aged 60 you don't go out like a candle being blown out. More likely you would die from some nasty debilitating disease that takes you down over, what will seem, an eternity.
    Eat to live not live to eat.
  • Options
    I love proper steak and chicken, don't really care about pork, lamb or turkey.

But bacon is thin cut slices of sex.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

David Hameron probably thinks the same!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I've not heard a rasher statement.