Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So, who would you have picked as "interim" Head Coach?

2»

Comments

• Options
    A monkey with a hammer would do a better job than any of Roland's leftover Belgian coaches
  • Options
    Keith Peacock if he agreed to it and had coaching support, plus somebody to scout the opposition.

• Options
    Jason Euell would have been perfect for a short term fill - not sure about him on a permanent basis.
  • Options
    I think it should be given to us fans... We each get a number and we take it in turns to be Manager for a Match
  • Options
    There's a guy who's operating in the 4th tier of Belgian amateur football who only lost his last home game 1-2. He'd be £5 cheaper each week, will pay his own bus fare and achieve the same results as Carol.
  • Options
    Diane Abbott
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

An Interim coach normally comes from within, a la Keith Peacock a couple of seasons ago. So Euell/ Balthacha would have been the normal choice. However, this isn't a normal football club anymore.

He has come from within, that's the problem!!
  • Options
    I guess it all depends on whether you're appointing a genuine interim head coach or not. Keith Peacock in 2011 between Parky and Powell is the classic example of a genuine interim. He did a pretty good job, and had the pleasure of leading us out at WHL in the FA Cup!
  • Options
    Colin. The issue is that we limit our potential appointments to a small pool of not very experienced people. We are,therefore, not even contemplating anyone else who could( and probably does) have better credentials.
    colin1961 said:

Someone who been st Charlton before the players liked and did a decent job ... KF fits the bill

See memory loss is clouding people's minds again Matthew how did he do the last time he was caretaker 5-0 at Watford ... clueless team selection and awful display

• Options
    whilst my initial thought was Euell I would be reluctant for him to only take the role of Interim head coach as I would be worried that when the position was filled on a full time basis we my then say the back of Jas for good.