Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thank you + an update

Comments

• Options
    Can't you get a voice operated dictation program for help with commentary. Or would you be left speechless with most of the crap we're playing lately. Kidding of course.

All the best Red, you do a great job that keeps us all informed, amused and just lately annoyed.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this Red, very best wishes and good luck, ps well done on the fund raising
  • Options
    All the best red
  • Options
    Best wishes and good luck.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Good luck RM, if your reset doesn't work, what next? A pacemaker?

two options - another procedure to go into my heart and 'burn' the faulty electrical 'wire' to stop it happening or a transplant. I'm shit scared of both and in either case the match thread will have to take a back seat, but we're not there yet...thank god!
  • Options
    Well done on the money raising and all the best for the upcoming procedure RedM
  • Options
    All the best RedMid.
  • Options
    All the best. RM
  • Options
    Best wishes Red
  • Options
    Best wishes Red. You've already proved you are a fighter so I expect you to beat this set back as well. Channel all your rage at the regime into getting better
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very best wishes RM.
  • Options
    All the best Red, after all your hard work through these troubled months. Any chance you can sue RD for health damage bought on by perposterous management of the club you love?
  • Options
    Brilliant effort on the fundraising Red and all the best for the procedure.
  • Options
    Great news about the fund raising but a bitter twist with your news. As others have said you have done it before so the second time around is just a walk in the park. I stand by what I have said before on this forum, you are in very safe hands in the UK when it comes to matters of the heart. Get back to your normal self asap.
  • Options
    Great effort on the fundraising Red and best wishes for the reboot. Take care, Tel
  • Options
    RM. You'll be up and about again in no time. :smile::wink::smile:

Hang in there and think of nice things and surround yourself with nice people.
  • Options
    Hi RM - sending very best wishes to you. I hope you're still allowed to have a beer or two. Take it easy and you'll be back fighting fit x
  • Options
    Well done and good luck.
  • Options
    Good luck Red, take care of yourself!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done on the fundraising, and take care of yourself, with you all the way fella.
  • Options
    Best of British to you, RedMid.

And pour yourself a glass of the jolly old vin rouge.
    Doctor's orders, you know.

• Options
    All the best Red, I really hope everything goes well over the next few weeks for you. Having to put up with following this football team lately is enough to knock anything out of rhythm!!!
    Keep your pecker up matey!!!
  • Options
    Well done Red, & good luck.
  • Options
    Great effort on the fundraising - now get your arse in gear and get better once and for all.

Best wishes, Red.
  • Options
    Good luck my friend
  • Options
    Good luck Red. I'm in a similar situation to you. On Thursday I am going in as an outpatient to have my third reboot. I don't if they are not too confident it will work because I have been referred to another hospitals consultant with a view to having my heart 'partly burnt'. It is called an ablation. Like you I am a bit scared. Anyway, good luck to you and well done on the fund raising front. I have made BHF my charity of choice.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Good luck Red. I'm in a similar situation to you. On Thursday I am going in as an outpatient to have my third reboot. I don't if they are not too confident it will work because I have been referred to another hospitals consultant with a view to having my heart 'partly burnt'. It is called an ablation. Like you I am a bit scared. Anyway, good luck to you and well done on the fund raising front. I have made BHF my charity of choice.

@MeebaumAzanitch, yes that's the one, ablation, don't fancy that at all.....i hope your 3rd reboot works mate. Thanks for making BHF your charity of choice, I'm hoping they will find a way of getting a cure for this, take care.
  • Options
    Thanks Red. By the way, red wine is the best of the alcoholic drinks to have in moderation. I have it now watered down. You have to live a little don't you. Haha.
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited October 2015
    The best of luck to you as well @MeebaumAzanitch (it felt funny saying that) :smile: .