Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Middlesbrough v Charlton | Sat 31 Oct | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    You know we're in trouble when HappyValley hasn't been on here to predict a comfortable 4-0 win...
  • Options
    0-0
  • Options
    I fear KF will have a similar impact to Les Reed and we'll suffer a routine 3-0 defeat.

As others have written I hope he changes formation. In order to be competitive we need to overload midfield, I don't believe we have the players to play 442 therefore would welcome any of the formations mentioned including 3 CBs.

COYRs

• Options
    A point at the Riverside would be a huge psychological boost, so I'd take a dour defensive battle just for the morale boost to the team - might be a bit hard to take though for those of us making the long journey up there.
  • Options
    centurion said:

0-0

My prediction too.

Frayes 'toughened up' Charlton strengthen up at the back with the return of Diarra.

I think we'd all take a nil-nil and it looks attractive at 12/1 with bet victor.

• Options
    Home win and will be more interested in the rugby to be honest.
  • Options
    A hearty and determined first thirty minutes. A late first half goal from borough. Floodgates open in second half. 5-0
  • Options
    Playing 451 with mak up front ,KAG on the wing
  • Options
    Very optimistic today. 2-0 defeat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got 22-1 for us to win 2-1 so took it. Funny old game as my Dad used to say. Blindly optimistic...
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I feel Karel Fraye will have as much effect as fromage frais on our season.

I have already hidden the sharp instruments in advance of 5 o'clock...

Doh! Just reminded myself where they are!

Farewell cruel world...
  • Options
    Just seen the stats on The BBC website ? don't make for good reading.
    The most telling for me was we've conceded the most goals from set pieces in the division. The goals we have conceded from corners when Big Mak was injured or off the field is shocking plus the free kick around the box where a combination of the keeper and the wall made mistakes.
    More work has to be done at the training ground to improve this record.
    There is no excuse.
    Lets hope the new coaches can correct these mistakes.
  • Options
    Henderson

Solly Diarra Bauer Fox

Ba

KAG Cousins Jackson JBG

Makienok
  • Options
    If we have to lose, it may as well be a big one, 5 or 6 hopefully
  • Options

Henderson

Solly Diarra Bauer Fox

Ba

KAG Cousins Jackson JBG

Makienok

Don't see Baas a holding midfielder.. He is in my view more of a passer than a tackler.. more box to box and has a decent shot on him...
  • Options
    We can't score and we can't stop the opposition from scoring. We do have a sofa.

3-0 loss, (3-1 if we bring the sofa on at half time).

• Options
    1-2 Addicks
  • Options
    If we have a player sent off early we have a ready made excuse.
  • Options
    3 0 to Boro.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Henderson

Solly Diarra Bauer Fox

Ba

KAG Cousins Jackson JBG

Makienok

Don't see Baas a holding midfielder.. He is in my view more of a passer than a tackler.. more box to box and has a decent shot on him...
    Agreed mate but that was the line-up today.