Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's MK Dons match thread 3/11/15

Comments

• Options

Who is the Colin? ??

Roland from Bruge
  • Options
    fk to mk....injury time now......fox concedes a fk......8 minutes added time
  • Options

It's NOT 3-0 #alwayslookonthebrightsideoflife

Plenty of injury time for that to change
  • Options
    WE still defend with our 8 men
    carruthers man of match for them
  • Options

Eight minutes added time...

Thank god. We could still lose 3-0.
  • Options
    4 points from safety
  • Options

seth plum said:

I cant see the game, but exposing KAG continually, and introducing lookman to this is not great is it.
    RCC and THD on the bench too

Booooo hoooo them
    try getting 3-5-7-9 year old boys to watch this fucking shit, at least they get to play football rather than sit there bored shitless like my babes ;-)
    Can't get my 10 year old to go at the moment, hates going and he was mad about Charlton, gradually lost interest since end of Riga's season. Struggling to give him a good reason to go.
  • Options
    MK attack, and with hendo
    crowd well up for it
    murphy attacks for them and a wild shot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laddick01 said:

I have Church Last scorer :(

You only have yourself to blame for that mate.
  • Options
    they have the ball.....cross comes in..we clear......ball back with hendo...he goes long..we lose it...they attack..shot is wide
  • Options
    dancafc said:

Who is the Colin? ??

Who's rachel
    O shut up Albert :-)
  • Options
    Maybe they might get a move on and bring us in a decent manager , this team is shite and have been most of the season , totally pissed off with it .
  • Options
    SSN, Charlton down to 10 men, Baker off with a ankle injury/ Eh
  • Options
    hendo jeered
    we clear
    Mackie onside, they clear it
    jacko wins header
    Mackie to jacko, and there is an offside against watt
  • Options
    Bloke on SSNHQ says we are down to ten cos Carl Baker had to come off.
    Yep, we ARE a big joke. Fella can't even recognise our players.
  • Options
    fox attacks.....mac is tackled....they come forward......jj wins it....to watt....offside
  • Options
    Something inside soo strong.

Te tum te tum te tum tum

Dum dadada daaah dah dah.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reading 2-2
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Horrendous challenge from Poyet .... On Gudmunson down to ten
    Our injury jinx continues ....

You sure it wasn't Jacko's fault Col?
  • Options
    GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

from Church, Oh wait he missed, but its okay !
  • Options
    boogica said:

Maybe they might get a move on and bring us in a decent manager , this team is shite and have been most of the season , totally pissed off with it .

To be honest mate, Bill Shankly couldn't sort this shower out.................
  • Options
    fk taken.....baur wins it....we win a throw.....fox.....poor ball and they break.....diarra holds them up...they come again
  • Options
    lewington and murphy combine
    we resist a little bit
    I presume JBG and Cousins out on Saturday BTW
  • Options
    I hope the CAFC Comms team are reading this thread. This team is a disgrace! Nobody likes you RD! Get the fuck out!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Nug said:

seth plum said:

I cant see the game, but exposing KAG continually, and introducing lookman to this is not great is it.
    RCC and THD on the bench too

Booooo hoooo them
    try getting 3-5-7-9 year old boys to watch this fucking shit, at least they get to play football rather than sit there bored shitless like my babes ;-)
    Can't get my 10 year old to go at the moment, hates going and he was mad about Charlton, gradually lost interest since end of Riga's season. Struggling to give him a good reason to go.
    Snap I talked my boy into going this Saturday he saw we were 1.0 he just shouted down "about Saturday dad I'm not going" how can I force the poor boy.hes got another day of having the piss ripped out of him at school tomorrow
  • Options
    Off side ffs that's all we ever do is get offside
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!