Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's MK Dons match thread 3/11/15

Comments

• Options
    Cheers RM and co.
  • Options
    Ft stats addicks first-:
    possession.............44% - 56%
    shots on................ 3 - 4
    shots off............... 5 - 12
    corners................. 3 - 4

GOALS................ 0 - 1
  • Options
    Div 1 nailed on. Thanks Roly and thanks Bitch In The Boardroom. Now F**K off.
  • Options
    Have we equalled a club record by not scoring and losing in 5? Well done Roland, you are the weakest link goodbye.
  • Options
    The new Belgium puppet is improving . He lost his last game in their 3rd division 4 nil , then his first here 3 nil and his latest 1 nil ----- buried and down before Xmas
  • Options
    At some point somebody will lose to us.mthink how fecking bad they are going to feel !
  • Options
    Our new manager (surely it's only a matter of time) is going to have a hell of a job turning this shower of shit around. I don't think I've ever been more depressed following Charlton in 30 odd years of following the club.
  • Options

Remember, remember the 5th of November, gunpowder, treason and plot...

Wow, that's a bit drastic, I was thinking a few banners.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't agree with Lookman being brought on. Euell should know better.

Anyway thats our relegation a hell of a lot closer. What a joke of a club complete joke. We've been dicked by 3 of the worst teams (bar us) in our league, 0-3 0-3 and 1-0.
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday are going to absolutely hammer us.
  • Options
    Turd
  • Options
    Was it the fans or the players that were boycotting?? What's the chance km can't make the meeting at the last minute....
  • Options
    I wonder if we could get Curbs to dress up as Papa Smurf, put on a Belgian accent, and turn up at the Valley tomorrow saying that he heard there was a vacancy.
  • Options
    Well at least it's not 3-0. Seriously, we are f****d! Really don't see a way out, back down the New Den next year! Hat's off to those who went tonight even though they must have known what was in store. Have to ask if I can really be bothered to go on Saturday but I'll give it aonther shot ... which is more than our chuffing strikers can do!!
  • Options
    Nug said:

Can't get my 10 year old to go at the moment, hates going and he was mad about Charlton, gradually lost interest since end of Riga's season. Struggling to give him a good reason to go.

My two young daughters won't go any more. They used to love it, even if not regulars. Their last match was so bad they were laughing at how bad it was. The younger one was genuinely surprised when I told her the players were paid. She has a point.
  • Options
    My son said" if you go Saturday dad can you take my season ticket and either chuck it on the pitch or just hand it in at the reception and say that your son has had enough of boys at school taking the mick out of him"
  • Options
    One nil, we only lost one nil!
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Well at least it's not 3-0. Seriously, we are f****d! Really don't see a way out, back down the New Den next year! Hat's off to those who went tonight even though they must have known what was in store. Have to ask if I can really be bothered to go on Saturday but I'll give it aonther shot ... which is more than our chuffing strikers can do!!

Looking for positives, it will only be one season at the New Den. We'll be in League Two by 2017-18
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Things at Charlton are pretty bad but not as pathetic as grown men throwing their toys out of the pram on a public internet forum
  • Options
    Can't say I'm looking forward to hearing KF pick the positives out of that.
    I might smash something this time. I am so fucked off.
    We might be going down, but how long before we come back up? Depressing to say the least.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Things at Charlton are pretty bad but not as pathetic as grown men throwing their toys out of the pram on a public internet forum

Is this the Charltonlife equivalent of "suicide by cop"?
  • Options

Nah it's more pathetic than that. Paid professionals can't score a goal as a team in about 13 hours of football. Thats pathetic
  • Options

Do one please mate.

• Options

At least Church didn't score

We really are clutching at straws!

• Options
    1StevieG said:

Have we equalled a club record by not scoring and losing in 5? Well done Roland, you are the weakest link goodbye.

It looks that way. Try and spin that one KM.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!