Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karel Fraeye post-match interview

southlondonpress.co.uk/article.cfm?id=114290&headline=Karel%20Fraeye%20can%27t%20bring%20good%20news%20on%20injury%20front%20as%20Addicks%27%20problems%20mount&sectionIs=sport&searchyear=2015

Another excellent spouting session from a representative of this organisation we call a 'football club'. Spent a fair portion blaming injuries that are slimmer than his predecessor and still weren't enough to save him and then makes the strangest of final responses when seemingly dismissing the need for any signings to try and rectify the situation. Fraeye speaks good conversational English so he's not misquoted himself here either.

Alludes as well to more mis-management where player diagnoses are concerned and the usual crap about how well he thinks we played when in reality we barely competed a little more than at the last three and are never going to put any sort of run together with that shape or attitude. Further bizarre remark regarding Watt which seems to suggest he was so sh**e that at one point he didn't even count as being on the pitch!

Crackers, just makes the whole thing more hilarious.

Comments

• Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Cuckoo.
  • Options
    Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.
  • Options
    I thought we only need 11 players and injuries are not a concern. stupid cu*t.
  • Options
    Having someone that clueless in charge of our team is both bewildering and frightening.

And this is the same bloke who's seemingly been handling player recruitment for almost two years.
  • Options
    Some of the audio here too - just the BBC London bit. Rich asked some questions after I stopped recording too.

https://audioboom.com/boos/3770708-reaction-cafc-karel-fraeye-says-any-defeat-is-bad-but-against-relegation-rival-makes-its-worse
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    In control!? Did he have google glasses on and was he watching man city in the champions league? Deluded fool
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has to be the biggest liar of all, we were never threatening in the game. I could manage this bunch and get a bloody win....my cv of Herr R.E.M Idland will be winging its way to them tomorrow. I am including my achievements of the manager of the B.E.Hive from New Eltham, and H.U C.Knall FC from the Midlands County league.
  • Options
    The bloke is now confirmed as a moron to thrown in with the rest of the idiots at the helm of this sinking ship...

I feel like I'm in a football version of the producers...
  • Options
    All we need is a Hero, Mostel.
  • Options
    '“The Dons team only created their chances after we were taking a lot of risks and giving them a lot of space. The first half we had the game in our hands."

Lying shit.
  • Options
    I think you mean zero, Mostel. Like our scores
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Has to be the biggest liar of all, we were never threatening in the game. I could manage this bunch and get a bloody win....my cv of Herr R.E.M Idland will be winging its way to them tomorrow. I am including my achievements of the manager of the B.E.Hive from New Eltham, and H.U C.Knall FC from the Midlands County league.

To be fair we probably did threaten more compared to his Belgium Pub team he used to manage
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Delusional! He should have stayed as number 2 to Riga and the pair kept on after their fine performance in 2014.
  • Options
    Go easy on him he's probably not used to matches being played under floodlights instead of them finishing before sunset.
  • Options
    How did we get to this position? I used to enjoy going to see Charlton play.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Delusional
  • Options

He said: “When it’s needed it’s needed. Now we look forward to the Sheffield game and after the international break we get time to see things.”

Seems he thinks he's here for the long term (by Roland's standards).

I never understand when managers do the whole "I'll think about it during the international break".
    Why can't he think about it now? It's clear that it's needed. If it wasn't needed then we would've won since April. Does he think we can compete with this squad, surely not? It's complete manager bullshit.

If he wasn't such a puppet fuckhead then he'd have said something along the lines of "It's clear that it's needed but we need some time to scout options".
  • Options
    "We came here for the win and we showed that from the beginning - putting high pressure on the Dons team. We had the game in our command. But it’s the situation we’re in now that their first opportunity goes in." What game is he talking about. Actually, what planet is he on? Clearly KM has passed on her management secret- deny the facts, tell people what they want to hear and they will go away happy
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

It's not Fraeye's fault. He's not had the players in for training all week because he thought they were at work.

On the plus side, he has made sure the players have all paid their season's subs and he's arranged for Gudmundsson's mum to make the post-match cakes for this Saturday. So all's well.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

DRAddick said:

It's not Fraeye's fault. He's not had the players in for training all week because he thought they were at work.

On the plus side, he has made sure the players have all paid their season's subs and he's arranged for Gudmundsson's mum to make the post-match cakes for this Saturday. So all's well.
    Has Fraeye sorted out who's cutting up the half time oranges or does he still do this himself?
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I thought we only need 11 players and injuries are not a concern. stupid cu*t.

I hate to split hairs, but I believe what he said is you can only put 11 men on the pitch at any given time. I think he's fully aware of the limitations of the squad but doesn't want to say anything publicly that might offend his boss. I think I'd do the same. He is hopelessly out of his depth but must Know that the squad is far from able to compete consistently at this level. :worried: