Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any lifers work in the charity sector?

2»

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:

I have that interview at that social enterprise that sell into schools, giving their most disadvantaged children access to better skills etc. it is next Thursday at 3.30pm. Shit time for me to get away given I work in an office of 8 people. I will let you all know how I get on. Thanks

All the best! It's not called Generating Genius is it?
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

cabbles said:

I have that interview at that social enterprise that sell into schools, giving their most disadvantaged children access to better skills etc. it is next Thursday at 3.30pm. Shit time for me to get away given I work in an office of 8 people. I will let you all know how I get on. Thanks

It's not mate. I will let you all know the exact name post interview just in case anyone there is a lifer and starts to read back through my old posts :wink:
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Hope it goes well mate!
  • Options

cabbles said:

Hope it goes well mate!
    Thanks Addickted
  • Options
    cabbles said:

McBobbin said:

cabbles said:

It's not mate. I will let you all know the exact name post interview just in case anyone there is a lifer and starts to read back through my old posts :wink:
    Change your profile pic to Richard Branson to impress interviewers.

Good luck
  • Options
    IA said:

cabbles said:

McBobbin said:

cabbles said:

Good luck
    Ha. Cheers mate. I'll tell them that their employees are their greatest asset, and that if the world was full of average people, then the world would be very boring
  • Options
    Thanks daarrzzetbum
  • Options
    IA said:

cabbles said:

McBobbin said:

cabbles said:

Good luck
    Why that tax dodger ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

IA said:

cabbles said:

McBobbin said:

cabbles said:

Good luck
    Why that tax dodger ?
    @IA knows I'm such a big fan. Particularly his inspirational quotes his PR Team churn out on Linkedin. Here's a good one

'I've had great fun turning quite a lot of different industries on their head and making sure those industries will never be the same again, because Virgin went in and took them on.'
  • Sponsored links: